BANGERS Tournament Nominations

Need more nominations. 9 spots left to giveaway! Maybe for every day that this hasn’t filled, I’ll add another one of my own. We’ll see.

Pitbull golden tickets:

Get Low
B.O.B.
International Love

Currently on the bubble:

Pursuit of Happiness
I Love It

Another bubble entry for now.

I’m going to continue with what I think are some unconventional picks:

1 Like
1 Like

Haven’t heard this in so long! Amigo used to be my 2+2 avatar for a long time.

I feel like there is a Pitbull missing from this post.

Look, I’m kind of an old at this point. I don’t even know what the exact definition of a “banger” is and I don’t listen to any new music, so I’m going to take it back a few years with some of these:

Let’s make this process democratic in some aspects. One of the bubble entries is going to get a Pitbull Golden Ticket. Help decide in the poll below:

Vote one in
  • Pursuit of Happiness
  • I love It
  • Bang Bang

0 voters

200 (4)

I was going to go with this one first, but thought there was another SHM song, but might have confused it with not wanting multiple avicci songs and not posting levels.

After debate, Turn Down for What is in! 8 spots left, 1 already reserved for winner of 1st poll though.

I’ve decided we need an entry from the BSC (Britney Spears Conference) in this tournament. Vote for your entry below:

BSC Entry
  • Circus
  • I Wanna Go
  • Till The World Ends
0 voters

Give me one more nominee and we’ll let the people decide which of your nominees gets in! I’m kinda liking this idea of voting in some of the spots.

I’m throwing this in the tournament for consideration, given its astonishing long term popularity over the past year and a half.

2 Likes
2 Likes