Anyone going to be in Vegas for the SB?

sorry, good luck.

Originating is coming up with your own winning plays that u can’t get down enough on so u use people like me to get u more $$$ down. I’m about a break even , very small loser on my own handicapping but do well market capping weak sites I keep for myself.

I can’t get into details right now but I come up with 5-7 plays a year I “ originate” aka get info on and kick up to a bigger group that gets me 30k -40k a game on . They win around 80%

I’m by no means an 80 % capper but I’m m fortunate enough to get info that can’t lose , albeit , about once every 2 months .

1 Like

Great post. I try to explain to people that “ guy X” betting 500$ will move a line when a public’s 60k won’t in 99% of these situations. The book trusts his # against the public and let’s them pour it in when they have they have the best of it.

A real bookie, allows a limited amount of sharp action to correct his line and later,review where he made a mistake . They may even over adjust on the sharps info to get more square action. These guys are Jedi’s and a dying breed. If ever a time to use a word would be for William Hill who would kick out your granny for making bingo in under 7 #s.

Only 2 recent betting bonanzas come to mind where the books wanted the sharps to pound the right side and kept giving sharps a better price to help them was BIDEN TRUMP and a bigger lock CONNER FLOYD.

The books knew what that tru odds were ~ in th CM FM fight ( 24-1 to 10 - 1 FM favorite) but basically partnered w sharps to book the right side with them to reduce MASSIVE exposure. The election was similar.

I’ll post up whatever credit limit u get me. If u were not so short sighted u could earn of both ends . By posting up I mean if u get me a 15k credit limit w a shop, I put that 15k in your hands prior to making a bet. If the book is solid u cannot be exposed , get 10% of winner from me and losers from him.

It’s not luck, it’s a billion dollar industry.

1 Like

This all sounds like complete nonsense. Good luck not getting covid.

1 Like

What sounds like nonsense ? Please wtf are u yapping about.

@goofyballer
@MrWookie
@microbet@
@skydiver8

Why not a ban for this guy? Self admittedly, I’m way behind y’all politically, despite being the only member here currently working on an AMA w one of Biden’s cabinet members. There is not a sports better / handicapper that can find one bit of error or inaccuracy in my sports betting posts but members are allowed to disrespect my postings w no back up?

The breed or separation and discord is far more dangerous than any C word IMO.

lol goofy isn’t a mod anymore man. But like, starting a thread about going to vegas during covid in a forum where one of its most senior members has been taking constant shit about a trip he took during the pandemic, maybe was not directed at a good audience.

I’m all for this thread though, I think it’s interesting. Please keep us updated if you manage to not get yourself banned.

You expect catface to be banned for one post saying “This all sounds like complete nonsense”? Did I miss something?

And then you post a fuck you post before even flagging or asking for moderation?

Even if saying your post was nonsense were banworthy (it isn’t - but might have gotten a “try to be nice” warning), shouldn’t you have given your request for moderation at least a few minutes before the fuck you post instead of fuck you and then ask for help?

He offers no evidence. He knows nothing about the industry. He didn’t refute any of my posts or ask questions. He went straight to start the drama mode and succeeded. It’s the equivalent of saying trump won the election and not offering a morsel of proof.

Is that that goal here? People just fly by the hip for the sole reason of starting trouble?

Dunno. Like I said though, I might have asked him to be nicer or explain himself or something had you just asked for help. As it is you have flown off the handle, far beyond anything he did, and then asked for help. I can understand “fuck you fuck you fucky and I’ll happily eat a ban to say that”, but “fuck you fuck you fuck you - Mods please ban him for disrepecting me” isn’t going to get the result you want unless you want to be a martyr.

1 Like

Hi, ty for a level headed response. I binge everything, drugs , alcohol, sex , blow but most importantly work… I have 4 different businesses that I tend to BEFORE all the others. I also binge this forum when my ducks are in a row and I’m not crazy Mike!

That being said, this is the second time in 24/hours I have been counseled about not doing my home work. I had no idea a poster I wasn’t supposed to mention had a gimmick I was supposed to know about and now I’m suppose to have known a “ senior poster “ got bad reviews or something else about his Vegas trip? How may fargan threads do I have to consult before posting?

THESE ARE THE ONLY FUUUUUKING FACTS and I could not have been simpler

I have to be in Vegas this week

It’s suppose to be 65 and sunny every day so if any y’all were out here it would be nice to have an out door , socially distanced drink

Those to are harmless

Ok. I’m guilty . Besides Racko , which should have an app, I haven’t touched a card in almost a year. IM FUKKKKIN JONESING.
Maybe I woulda played an orbit?

Maybe I woulda found Memphis torturing Mickey in 100-200 LH as he tips the dealer the entire pot

Idk. Who should I get permission to post from?

2 Likes

Your going to get a lot of shit for traveling to Vegas but I find this interesting thread. I’m still confused on what your doing. I get 10-20% of all losses from people I send to the guy I to bet with. That’s the only sure money I have been able to make sports betting though.

1 Like

Nobody wins 80%.

Nobody.

Nicer? He called possibly my only worthwhile contribution to this forum nonsense and disappears

Ty for modding

This isn’t taking bets, it’s betting sharp action. We settled up 50-100k. Everyone is right now. I can’t Venmo 45k

You immediately told him to go fuck himself, why do you think he’d stick around?

On 5-7 plays a year they certainly do. I’m not yapping Vegas Dave BS , I haven’t reinvented Edwards total model. I just get the jump on a half dozen plays a year that it’s been 4/5 5/7 6/7 etc going back 10 years.

lol if i was in vegas, and it wasn’t covid, I would take you up on that.

He immediately called my post nonsense with out offering a shred of proof. Why wouldn’t I tell him to GFH.
How is your day going? Who do u like Sunday ?