Among Us game creation/tracking thread

Should my 12 year old be playing this unsupervised???

It’s pretty inoffensive but does involve chat amongst friends/strangers depending who he is playing with.

So that’s really where the possibility of offensiveness comes in. If you are comfortable with the friends he is playing with its perfectly fine.

I played this for the first time on my phone and really had no idea what I was doing. I was impostor and won. I guess I should retire now?

Holy shit my wife just had the best idea to pitch for an SNL skit. All of the Republican senators playing this game. Mitch, Ted Cruz, Lindsay Graham, Matt Gaetz… Mitch asking everyone if they like his turtle outfit, etc.

2 Likes

interested, tho never played a single game

This is werewolf right?

Yes and no. You dont just sit around and argue why you’re innocent. You have to complete tasks while the wolves make kills in real time and sabotage things to make killing easier, and then once a dead body is found and reported, the “sitting around discussing who is evil portion” commences ending in a vote off. So it’s part strategy game that evolves into a day of werewolf in about 90 seconds before the strategy portion begins again.

2 Likes

Yes.

My kid got “mislynched” and is devastated lol

1 Like