Admin Log

I’ve been trying to keep a low profile for a few days until a more calm and controlled person like riverman takes the reins, but two more months wtf…

3 Likes

So the first of March? Sorry. I got confused with your backwards ass American dates. Just diambuguate them with 01-Mar-22 ffs

4 Likes

De-modded @Rugby at his request.

De-modded @otatop at his request.

(Both otatop and Rugby had modded for 6 month terms.)

2 Likes

De-modded @anon10396289 at his request.

11 Likes

Modded @JonnyA based on the (unanimous!) results here.

2 Likes

De-modded @CanadaMatt3004 at his request.

X-posted from Moderation thread.

FYI, I haven’t looked at this thread in a year, but just wanted to provide notice that the domain name has been renewed for 2 years and is set to autorenew every 2 years. Card is good until 2025. Let me know if I should post this elsewhere or msg anyone.

2 Likes

I am happy to reimburse you for this if you give me your info.

1 Like

It’s fine. I regard it as a donation.

6 Likes

Modded @SvenO and @otatop based on the results here.

1 Like

De-modded @Tilted at the end of his term.

1 Like

Website was giving a 502 Bad Gateway message, and I’m not sure how long it was down for. But I rebooted it and things seem to be working.

Gonna go apply for @goofyballer’s job now.

(Many thanks to @olink, who suggested that I reboot. I wouldn’t have come up with that on my own.)

16 Likes

Discourse keeps eating the entire disk lately. Launcher cleanup and docker system prune aren’t effective anymore. Cleared apt cache just to have enough space to run so ok for the moment. May have to shut down for a few minutes this weekend to run overdue updates will post what time later. Probably Sunday night if it stays up that long.

4 Likes

@spideradmin since the RFC thread is now locked, per the consolidated forum rules, I am making the request here. I politely request that you create a poll on proposed wording for a vote on whether or not jmakin should be permanently banned. I propose that the same wording used in the straw poll at the beginning of this thread: RFC: Permaban Jmakin? - #407 should be used as the proposed question to be voted on.

It will be three full days I believe sometime early tomorrow, so I recognize I’m making this request a few hours early. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Withdrawing this request as it is now moot.

As no one can even agree on what the correct procedure to follow is, shouldnt we just scrap the whole RFC nonsense, unban everyone, and have another conversation about procedures?

I guess I’d need to raise an RFC to get that agreed.

2 Likes

Stop. This is the admin thread. If you want to bicker with me go to one of the half dozen other trolling threads currently up in ATF. This is the admin thread and i have used it to notify an admin that I am requesting that he create a poll in the RFC per the current ratified forum rules, to unban Jmakin. I will not respond to any further comments in this thread.

Just for the record, I am ~never logged in to the @spideradmin account, so if you want to call my attention to something, notifying @spidercrab is your best bet.

2 Likes

Deleted JohnnyTruant and jt2 per user request and mod authorization.

Deleted Vic’s account per mod request

1 Like