Activism

Yeah, just order on the site.

I could mail it, but I go near your house relatively often. With your permission, I could just drop it on the doorstep the way Amazon would. No contact.

Yeah. I should hopefully remember to bring all the shirts I have left to the protest as well as yours.

Yeah totally. I’m (almost) always here! No rush.

Lol i didnt know the cat was frickin sabo

I’ve been wearing sabo this entire time?

Yes. I mentioned, on purpose, that Sabo the poster is named after the cat and not the other way around. The cat is not meant to be missledog/shametrolly.

You’re also welcome to co-opt the movie banner and use it for whatever since it exists only to be used for banners. Edit the post to erase everything and make it up your own whenever needed. Just pop a link to the appropriate thread in the text or as a rendered link and you Gucci.

Thanks, good idea!

1 Like

I’m jealous of you all meeting up and protesting! Have fun.

1 Like

Ok do we expect any more people? If you guys know of anyone specific reach out so we can set a date asap

Bump. StimAbuser reminded me about this.

Anyone in the SD area wanna tell us where to go protest? Just at a border station? @skydiver8 or anyone - find any other groups we can join? (I’ve tried to find such things and it’s not easy)

Let’s protest and camp in the nearby Otay Mountain Wilderness!

(it’s also right near Skydive San Diego! Imagine how much fun you can have and protesting you can do skydiver!)

1 Like

No one is doing anything right now. Partially because of COVID, and partially because they are just…resting(?). Biden’s win put everyone into a sort of holding pattern (at least on the in-person protest front).

A lot of them just want to see what happens in the next few months.

If we could get like 5+ people with signs to the effect of “Hey Biden, we’re still here and watching. Free the detainees. Stop the deportations.” - that would be cool.

3 Likes

Yeah. So far me and you are in. I feel like I can get a couple people from my friends group as well.

Who else was in? Let’s tag them at set a date

@LFS, @suzzer99 , @MichaelDavis , @MysteryConman , @Sabo , @jmakin , @simplicitus , @skydiver8

2 Likes

In

3 Likes

I think LFS, MCM and Sabo already said not until after covid.

Depending on when/where/what I might be in - I believe the pressure on hospitals is letting up, and that should continue in the coming weeks as healthcare workers and olds get their second doses.

2 Likes

I don’t care what date, but Saturday is best for me (actually for nano). She has no school on Friday and we are easily home Monday and get to camp. Also before it gets super hot…so before April probably.

1 Like

No IRL meet ups for me until after vaccination.

1 Like

Probably can’t do Sat because me and mom get our 2nd shots and I expect me to possibly be having a tough reaction, and if not mom definitely will.

I’m definitely worried about covid but I feel like if it’s just us and a couple of our friends we could easily do good social distancing and masks. I feel like it would be zero risk otherwise I wouldn’t do it.

1 Like