ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

Trolly, I think it’s time you just admit to yourself that they enjoy it. Why would they stop?

2 Likes

Mugblood is the term you are looking for here.

No, it’s mudblood

1 Like

Damnit, you’re right.

No, they mean the far right personality that is in the Bongino/Tucker mold.

Pretty much every deplorable acquaintance I still have on social media has psoted today celebrating the acquittal. Lock step fist pumping cause the white kid got away with multiple murders. Not sure what my point is, but I guess when all of the worst people I know are celebrating this I can be pretty confident that my disdain for the verdict is properly placed.

1 Like

We must be talking about two different trials then, because the consensus opinion in both mainstream press and among legal experts seems to be that he was yelling at the prosecution and that his behavior throughout the trial was, to put it it in the most benign way possible, highly erratic.

Certainly we’re talking about two different things, I’m talking about what I actually saw when I saw the judge briefly raise his voice. You’re talking about an unhinged judge screaming at the prosecutor, which I didn’t see. The whole trial was videotaped and is on the internet, if you know what part you’re talking about where the unhinged judge is screaming at the prosecution, please link it so I know what you’re talking about. This is what I’m talking about:

Were you trying to correct him without having read the books?

Blanket statement for here too. Rehashing drama or talking shit about your fellow forum members will result in a suspension. This place is wild today.

3 Likes

I’ve read the books many times. My consternation was that I misremembered it so badly. Also he corrected me, I didn’t correct him. I was just acknowledging that he was right.

That is pretty amazing. I considered that as a possibility. Then I thought there is no way someone could have read all 7 books and not known what it was. Lol me, I guess. It’s crazy the way one’s brain can play tricks on them.

1 Like

Can someone link me to this Rivaldo stanning? I guessed I missed it. And I didn’t find it with my mediocre unstuck search skillz.

Chads - I haven’t even been following this thread but everyone thinks they can just spill their bullshit from other threads into another one. It’s been 1 after the other all god damn morning.

I don’t understand your point here. If you think you can do it without eating a tilted ban, I’d be interested in an explanation.

I’d be very impressed if Tilted banned me TBH.

I only mentioned that because I really had no idea where you were going with that post. But since that’s apparently not an issue, perhaps you can elucidate.

I thought the link would embed and not just show as a link, I was pointing out that Chads criticizing CN for “never [saying] he’s stopped stanning Zimmerman” is akin to the classic loaded question example of “Have you stopped beating your wife?”

I edited the original to try to clarify.

Just to be clear since this statement kind of bothered me - I’m not talking about never calling out people for their deplorable views. I just didn’t want this thread invaded by the same petty nonsense the other threads were.

That’s where I thought you might possibly be going and it makes no sense. Chads covers it:

1 Like