ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

So it’s an even more apt metaphor.

4 Likes

I find strong evidence that the rioting in Kenosha resulted in increased support for Donald Trump, and that if we’d seen a similar level of rioting in say, Milwaukee, it might’ve cost Joe Biden the state.

1 Like

In case you haven’t noticed, this North Carolina fatal police shooting being declared justified by the DA is not going to be received well.

1 Like

I used to do this as one of the low members on a road paving crew, why the hell would they hire a cop to do it when a normal person can for half the price?

My former MPD friend told me that the city required the construction projects to have a cop onsite. They were getting $75-100/hr as of 2020.

Crazy, I directed traffic on busy roads throughout Hennepin County with almost no training and was getting paid like $20 per hour to do it.

the maga derps on my facebook are now posting even dumber shit

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 12.48.35 PM

these dipshits literally think the entire city of portland oregon is still on fire and that scary black people are heading out to the exurbs to burn down the cracker barrel next

1 Like

Yeah, they better not wait around till Antifa is rolling through the streets. Then it’s too late. Better go ahead and climb up in the tree now and don’t come down till all antifa are dead.

1 Like

Love the pastel color scheme.

1 Like

Government paying for rural broadband is a horrible idea and a total waste of money. They’re not going to use it to learn new skills, they’ll be using it for stupid shit like this.

3 Likes

Best description of customers ever.

2 Likes

Maybe they worried about someone trying to stop the pave.

What kind of idiot climbs THIRTY feet up a tree to kill something?

Government paying for rural broadbands will subsidize liberal Californians who love the outdoors being able to move and WFH in cheaper flyover country states, providing the demographic change that will shift elections in currently Republican states.

Or that should be the goal.

Lol, the Californians who move to flyover states are not the liberal ones.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gabrielmalor/status/1394723781554409473

Focusing instead on the amount of force that Defendant Officers used on
the ground in order to subdue and restrain Tucker, who undisputedly struggled
against the officers,21 the district court concluded that Defendant Officers’
resort to multiple controlled strikes, i.e., strikes without using all of the
officers’ strength and limited wind-up, would not necessarily violate the Fourth
Amendment.

:thinking:

He was resisting, so we all hit just a little bit. Wasn’t even hard punches!

3 Likes

1 Like

Running :clap: away :clap: is :clap: violence :clap:

7 Likes