About Moderation

I mean, if you make it public you are clearly going to hurt the poster I was trying to get you to help. Feel free to pm the entire thread to a moderator though (I no longer have access to it since i “left” it.)

I left before you.

Right. They got their way. They won. A flawless victory, a perfect utopia free from their forum enemies and free from mods. So why do they need to be stopped from insulting their enemies here?

1 Like

Good question. Why do we need to be stopped? And I might add, we do we need to be subjected to constant BS and unequal enforcement of the rules?

It’s not fair!

Mom!!!

Well then I’d encourage you to fucking drop it. If it was an attempt by me to troll you and score forum points, I woudln’t ahve done it by pm. You’re only going to end up hurting hte poster in question if you keep this up.

1 Like

Not by everyone, it’s true. Jalfrezi seemed to take it seriously and actually cared.

I think it should be made public if you are going to mischaracterize my posts, after starting the thread by calling us anti-Semites.

That is not what I said in the start of the thread, and you really need to stop this. Like I said, feel free to have someone who’s still got access to it pm it to a moderator.

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/bickering-about-old-drama/6031

5 Likes

The goal is to bring us all back to the same place.

Unstuck Unchained?

Unstuck Unchained and the Lounge. Unstuck Unchained cna be where there is no moderation, the lounge can be heavy moderation. Users can choose to post in both, either, or neither.

Wow looks like a lot of posts but I’m busy doing a capitalism. GL fellow mods.

2 Likes

I think we’re getting somewhere. Two new subforums.

as long as i remain as mod4lyfe i support all new sub forums.

Disagree. We want a forum modded by Captains and you can have a forum modded by Horses or whatever.

Too much has happened for that to work.

1 Like