About Moderation

Keep pouring the battery acid. You’ll kill that little sprout of reconciliation soon enough.

Meh significant number of people would have to read his posts first

3 Likes

Stop trolling.

Clovis too and man pickings are SLIM now that I think about it.

He’s not, that’s a sincere post.

The same reason you’re still waiting on your account deletion requests, only an admin can handle them.

You know this, of course, but are choosing to bring it up because having your “forum enemies” ask for their accounts to be deleted isn’t enough of a victory, I guess.

1 Like

It’s so not trolling it should probably be stickied. Whenever NewOnlineFriendsNeeded makes some grand proclamation about the contents of posts, everybody can be reminded he doesn’t read anything with multiple sentences and polysyllabic words and thus his input shouldn’t impede reconciliation.

But seriously Clovis, we just might be at an impasse here. I think my overnight posts do a lot of work towards reconciliation. Like NOFN says, somebody would have to read them first though.

What I really like seeing is moderators approaching new situations with an open mind.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and genuinely ask if you think telling people they are illiterate and making references to getting banning boners is helping?

It took me like a minute to realize which post you meant. The dude said he doesn’t read my posts, assuming because they’re long and have polysyllabic words, and I repeated that.

Yes, of course I think pointing that out helps. It’s the entire root cause of all of this!

I’d hope people appreciate a little comic relief. If not, fair.

But the point I was making, yes, again, of course it helps. Under any plain reading of The Rules, that poster would get banned for making that innocuous generic joke. Which would be ridiculous.

Then I guess we are at an impasse.

Do you think given the highly charged nature of this discussion maybe your humour is poorly timed and highly likely to be received badly.

If you were serious about any sort of reconciliation you’d offer a rebuttal/counterpoint/etc to explain why you see it differently.

(ideally you would’ve offered your reasoning up front and i’d be the one rebutting, but let’s not go nuts)

Barring that, you’re just telling people to stfu and not talk back. Which fair, you have a right to post that and have it be your ideal. It’s disrespectful and battery acids dRaMa, but that’s also fine. I don’t think you should be reprimanded or banned because nothing bad will happen due to you expressing such.

1 Like

crap ninja edit

Maybe. If so, they can focus on the other 99.9% of the words I typed that weren’t comic relief jokes.

3 Likes

Why are you here when your buddies cuse, BS and wookie are doing something else?

Jalfrezi 23 minutes ago: WHY ARE YOU TROLLING
Jalfrezi now… trolling.

And it’s because I like some people here Jal.

2 Likes

No answer, then.

Yeah no answer!

2 Likes

He said “stop trolling” not “why are you trolling”. The crucial distinction is he wasn’t asking you a question as he didnt’ expect an actual answer.

The second post was a question though, and I’m assuming a sincere one. The giveaway is the little squiggly at the end, called a question mark.

1 Like