About Moderation

Just don’t call me late for dinner!

(sorry otatop)

2 Likes

Why are you texting with cassettes mom?

2 Likes

Woah, I thought you were ignoring me.

1. Yeah the blood feuds are/were bad. What I’m saying is they were bad then and have progressively gotten worse over time. Why is that? Could be several different reasons. Maybe Trump leaving, so we don’t band together as much. Maybe Jmakin doing his thing. Maybe over moderation. Probably all of these, but modding is not helping and it’s the only one we have power to change now.

2. I’m not lying about what happens at the other site. Given I’m there and you’re not, it seems kind of weird for you to tell me what happens there. Yeah, there is some complaining about UP. In fact, a very similar amount to the amount of UP complaining on the discord! Yeah jbro and jalfrezi say things to get under your skin. Don’t let them get to you so much.

1 Like

Me too!

:heavy_check_mark: Sent PM
:x: Received Invite
:heavy_check_mark: About to win the World Series

6yk16p

1 Like

This thread is like watching a cancer which was cut out and now continues to grow in a petri dish.

3 Likes

The problem with these silencings is that someone gets silenced

and they immediately create a new account to keep the drama going.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/sneaker2speaker/status/1584316237827674112

1 Like

:vince1:

1 Like

This whole “things have gotten worse!” lie you’re trying to spin is hilarious in view of the fact that most of the moderation changes that were made were done to satisfy you and your associates’ endless grievances. First you wanted wookie demodded. Then you wanted rotating mods. Then you wanted your own private clubhouse. After getting all of these things, you’re not only still whining about the moderation but actually telling us things were better the way they were before!

Shall we do things back the way they were before, with wookie as a mod with an indefinite term? The forum was better that way, right?

Jalfreizi and jbro, for their parts, have completely given up the pretense that they ever actually cared about the moderation policies of this site and are now just calling people pedophiles.

4 Likes

a bit of a nit, but this didn’t happen

1 Like

Wait, slow down for me. I’m not much of a book reader. Are you saying things have not gotten worse over time?

1 Like

Things were pretty cool when y’all weren’t around purposely fucking things up

1 Like

Your experience of the world would be more accurate and more just if you deleted “y’all” from your vocabulary. It gets you into trouble a lot.

1 Like

I’m saying that giving candy to placate a screaming toddler is a poor long-term solution.

So things are better now or worse? I’m really not following your analogies.

I thought I was supposed to be the guy with poor reading comprehension?

Shall we reinstate wookie as a mod like back when this place first started? You said there was less drama then, right?

1 Like

Sure, if we could mind-wipe him and have him do nothing like he did for 1 year or so, that would be great. Given his, ahem, history, I don’t think he could be a responsible mod at the moment. We could achieve a similar result as Year 1 by removing all mods.

ah yes, always my fault, an old classic! I eagerly await next season of all the tales of my wild nefarious misdeeds

That’s not what I said.

I blame the passage of time.

1 Like