About Moderation

It matches this image here btw:

Ok, so then I’m going to say 2 things

A) I know that once something gets posted on the internet, it takes a life of it’s own, but just for the record, I would prefer that my stuff from here not be posted on 2+2 (or the other splinter forums for that matter). Wrt 2p2, there were very specific reasons why I stopped posting there and I don’t want any sort of ongoing presence there. Wrt the other splinter sites, I don’t post there so I just kinda hope that if someone wants to talk about something I said, they do it somewhere where I can respond. Not that I think I’m a hot topic on the other forums or anything, but just thought it should be said.

B) If those are from a mod/admin account, I’m pretty concerned. He previously abused access to those materials in a pretty spectacular fashion in a way that did a lot of damage both to the site and some of the posters here. If he either retained access to a mod/admin account or if one of the mods/admins is giving him access to deleted posts so that he can mess with people, that is pretty messed up and imo a pretty big violation of what was publicly represented when he “stepped down”

4 Likes

The site logs show no admin logins in the timeframe to take that screenshot so it must be from a mod.

COMPUTER ENHANCE

COMPUTER ENHANCE

Well said.

If it seems like I’m being silly and taking this lightly, that’s because in practice I don’t mind at all that I was the one messed with, and, more importantly, I honestly don’t think there’d be too many other people that would get messed with like this. But in theory, you’re right, it’s definitely not great.

1 Like

no worries here’s one that’s public

Is posting words a user posted in a public forum “harrassment” now? he’s written thousands of words on old politics unchained vociferously defending his use of the n word. he was even well known for it!

the mods here decided it’s okay to use here. as I said, that’s fine, you guys want to run the site that way. As a mixed race heritage person I reported it and disagreed. what is happening on other sites I have no idea about, but like, maybe this is a time for introspection for some of you.

in the mean time 6 can feel free to stop @ing me and leave me alone. I don’t even participate here anymore.

While you’re here, which mod gave you that screenshot?

Scare quotes are not supposed to be this hard.

{reaction gif removed pending inquiry}

Which races are those?

I guess we can just assume cuse, the guy who’s a mod despite not posting here and only modding things that criticize him.

1 Like

Wait sorry I was grunching and I actually didn’t see that this is where you were going with it.

Are you actually lying and saying that isn’t you?

wait

1 Like

He’s still a mod? Ididnotknowthat.gif

He’s a magician (cum abuser of low waged workers) and any time the word “snip” is posted it magically disappears.

1 Like

cum abuser? Afraid to ask what a “cum abuser” is exactly.

1 Like

I’m sure he has a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Jmakin, the very least you can do is not insult the intelligence of people who have bent over backwards to support you here (that is, the majority of the forum, everybody who doesn’t like me and everybody who allowed you to come back to this forum after your admin privilege abuse).

This entire thing is your design and now you have people rightfully concerned that you will share their posts on 2p2 if they upset you in any way.

p.s.

To put a real fine point on it, this is not about me and not only do I not mind your antics, I prefer them. Please keep doing this with me, it is thoroughly entertaining. Your existence is hilarious. And please go further than that. Do your batshit IRL stuff like the threats and what not. The doxxing and contacting. Go even further. Hell, I’ll give you my address, or you can meet me at the corner of 51st and Racine in Chicago. Please bring your black ass around the way lol.

Just leave these people here alone.

3 Likes

He’s only posting here to defend himself.

1 Like

Please extend me this courtesy as well