About Moderation

Man, nomodsnomasters would make a fortune if you started charging Caffeineneeded rent for all the space he is apparently occupying in your collective heads.

1 Like

I suppose this is true in the same sense that nobody believes I think you’re a bad father rather than I just think it’s just sad that you think a man who likes to spend time with his kids is strange, and it could say something about your relationship with your own kids, but that was also moderated. I’m fine with both being moderated.

This is absolutely true, and also completely irrelevant.

Good job sir. Laugh track is for the weak

Except, he and you would have to be completely ignorant of the facts to assume that, since I’ve posted that I’d never even been to Disney World as an adult prior to having kids. Also, trying to couch a personal attack in “that’s why he thinks” is a pretty lol way to avoid moderation. Like, if I posted, “that’s why everyone thinks you’re an asshole,” in response to one of your posts, should that be subject to a different standard then if I just posted “You’re an asshole?” In response to one of your posts? I think not.

This has gone on for so long and been so stupid that I’m only like 97% sure that the main players on each side aren’t doing a bit together.

4 Likes

Lol, have to give you credit, this one made me laugh. Respect.

1 Like

Which side is the Republicrats and which side is the Democans?

I have to admit I got a good laugh at naming a site with a fraternity like membership system nomodsnomasters so all of this pointless squabbling did have at least one positive outcome. The mickey mouse cruise ship was funny too.

5 Likes

I am too. My beef is that you you didn’t get moderated for weeks while posting it several times and at the same time goofy took multiple shots at my mental health, which for nearly any other target is an instant ban for the “attacker”. I was banned twice for long periods before either of you got even a day for the multiple shots at me which you have now agreed should be moderated as similar “attacks”.

I feel like we are finally making some progress here.

That’s the cringiest name for a website I’ve ever seen. Big freshman year libertarian energy.

6 Likes

trolly

1 Like

Creepier than https://www.wikifeet.com/?

That’s a fine name --I know all I need to about the website right from the URL! I’m not judging anyone’s sexual fetishes.

I’ve never really felt great about the name Unstuck Politics to be honest. Especially when reading the multi-point creed by [redacted, now known as CW] to support it. (Holding another LMFAO but still resentful of Yuv.)

What does it even mean anyways? I never really got it.

Let me see if I can post an image of the post explaining it. I might not be able to, because a user name was changed by request and I don’t want to violate that trust in case he decides to run for dog catcher, or something like that.

2 Likes

It’s a poker reference and a reference to the idea of moving beyond gridlock in politics. We were such sweet summer children back in 2019.

9 Likes

As I believe I indicated to otatop in a pm on this subject which he can feel free to corroborate, I am not Goofy, and the fact that Goofy made a post attacking you (that he deservedly could have caught a ban for) was not a good reason to reverse your ban for calling me a pedophile. I suggested to Otatop that the correct course of action was to ban Goofy for his posts, and not reverse yours. You make fun of us for “calling everyone a captain” but then you pretend like everyone on the other side is interchangeable as well.

Meanwhile, my comments on your fatherhood were only ever in response to your comments implying I was a pedophile. So you weren’t catching bans either.

C’mon man, bringing another poster’s relationship with their kids into this is no better when you do it than when they do it. Flagged this (and the JBro post it was responding to). Nor is couching it in “nobody believes I think,” fooling anybody.

2 Likes