About Moderation

OK.

2 Likes

This is why the personal attack rule doesn’t work. No one knows where the line is, all the tribal warriors are determined to dance at or just below the line as much as possible, and every mod decision is met with endless cries of whataboutism.

1 Like

Correct, including posters from both sides and including the guy who liked your post.

The fact that you felt the need to make this clarification despite it being obvious that I was referring to people on all sides, just shows how buried in your tribal world you are.

5 Likes

I wasn’t clarifying for you. I understood that was your opinion.

He still fucks the Donald Duck mascots though, right?

2 Likes

Posts will improve immensely if people don’t laugh while posting “LOL LMFAO hahahahahaha”. Let us readers decide if it’s funny or not, have some confident in your text

1 Like

I’m not interpreting them that way. Perhaps at risk of oversimplifying, earlier some people said things to the effect of “it’s bad to call Russians orcs”

When Wookie later posts “At least no one called them orcs” he is using sarcasm to suggest that calling people orcs is less harmful than killing people.

And I guess you could then say no one actually took the opposite position. But then I think we get to the question that I posed to jbro. We also get to a question of do you think Wookie’s post means he is accusing someone of actually taking that position.

No more than anybody thinks that I believe jman is a pedophile, even using the words that Goofy invented for me. But I’ve somehow been banned multiple times for that! And 6ix is now banned for making a joke about it even though jman himself used some colorful avatars for a week or more joking about it. (I really want to add a LMFAO but now YUV has me being self conscious about it.)

1 Like

Man, nomodsnomasters would make a fortune if you started charging Caffeineneeded rent for all the space he is apparently occupying in your collective heads.

1 Like

I suppose this is true in the same sense that nobody believes I think you’re a bad father rather than I just think it’s just sad that you think a man who likes to spend time with his kids is strange, and it could say something about your relationship with your own kids, but that was also moderated. I’m fine with both being moderated.

This is absolutely true, and also completely irrelevant.

Good job sir. Laugh track is for the weak

Except, he and you would have to be completely ignorant of the facts to assume that, since I’ve posted that I’d never even been to Disney World as an adult prior to having kids. Also, trying to couch a personal attack in “that’s why he thinks” is a pretty lol way to avoid moderation. Like, if I posted, “that’s why everyone thinks you’re an asshole,” in response to one of your posts, should that be subject to a different standard then if I just posted “You’re an asshole?” In response to one of your posts? I think not.

This has gone on for so long and been so stupid that I’m only like 97% sure that the main players on each side aren’t doing a bit together.

4 Likes

Lol, have to give you credit, this one made me laugh. Respect.

1 Like

Which side is the Republicrats and which side is the Democans?

I have to admit I got a good laugh at naming a site with a fraternity like membership system nomodsnomasters so all of this pointless squabbling did have at least one positive outcome. The mickey mouse cruise ship was funny too.

5 Likes

I am too. My beef is that you you didn’t get moderated for weeks while posting it several times and at the same time goofy took multiple shots at my mental health, which for nearly any other target is an instant ban for the “attacker”. I was banned twice for long periods before either of you got even a day for the multiple shots at me which you have now agreed should be moderated as similar “attacks”.

I feel like we are finally making some progress here.