About Moderation

It’s really cool how you and jalfrezi are soooo sure that CN flagged the post that you’re repeatedly insulting whoever did it by calling them a moron and dumb when in actuality it was flagged by someone I don’t remember ever flagging a post before which is another reason I agreed with it, along with the precedent that recommending lying to doctors to get medical treatment in that thread was a bad thing.

For the record, I think my ban was considerably too long given the circumstances IRL, but what’s done is done in that regard. You won’t hear it from me here again.

1 Like

lol you hid this post because it mentioned lying to the doctor? And ikes reported it because it mentioned lying to a doctor? Not even advocating, just mentioning? I don’t know if I believe you but this is even funnier than you guys thinking he was calling ikes a liar. You guys are out of control, like jesus christ just let people talk.

I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt, reporting and hiding the post for duker’s hypothesized reason is even dumber. Lie to THE DOCTOR??? CALL THE CENSOR!

It was not my intent to stir up that flag, but in retrospect I guess I should have seen it coming. Please be kind to each other and enjoy the weekend.

You guys should probably stop calling other people illiterate

1 Like

Lying to the doctor is A Bad Thing? CALL THE MODERATOR IMMEDIATELY! You know you don’t have to get involved in every post you don’t agree with and people can talk like they’re fucken adults without you getting involved in every little thing that might push the envelope of what you personally are comfortable with. Like I said, I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt because you feeling like you need to censure Melk here for mentioning that you can lie to the doctor to get the vaccine that you want for your kid is totally absurd. You’re out of control, just let adults talk to each other without empowering your network of tattletales mashing the report post button every time they read something they don’t agree with. To be clear: I think you’re even fucking dumber and more grasping if you hid the post because it deigned to suggest being dishonest with your doctor as a means to a desired end than if you just got confused and thought that it was calling ikes a liar.

I’ll be exactly as kind to otatop as he has been to me and my friends.

2 Likes

In theory one poster could hide it by flagging it if their Discourse weighting was high enough but it’s usually just a mod agreeing with the flag.

Editing the post unhides it, I think.

Most recent Keed ban is a joke. You’re showing your ass Mr. Tato

3 Likes

See you in a couple weeks, anon! Or maybe just the next time there’s a mod vote.

3 Likes

I like rubber necking at a good meltdown as much as anyone, but the constant anonymizing shit is annoying af.

Like SK is already back and just gotta update my ignore list again so I get to choose if I read their stupid shit

2 Likes

download

1 Like

At least you’re not a bitter loser.

1 Like

Thanks. So you’re saying that if I just added a single character to the post it would become unhidden again and someone would have to re-flag it?

I don’t even think you have to change anything to unhide it based on this thread but I’m not 100% sure.

How dare you ping me in this thread

I didn’t realize linking to a thread sent notifications, sorry.

Unlike gfy, I never impersonated anyone. Registering goofyballer’s retired screen name to block it from his re-use is defensible because he did actually chose to take on new identities–those of his bots in order to troll vic.

:coolbiden:

1 Like

Today I learned that Aaron Rupar manually reposts his own tweets here and is genuinely an Unstucker who could be impersonated.

Why is Potato an anon-numbers account now?

1 Like