About Moderation

Prosecutor, framing this as “an attack on this Jewish person* (I see now it’s ‘person’ and not ‘poster’, very nice & subtle shift)” is highly prejudicial. I assume you’re trying to bait me into relitigating what was said because you think it’s going to make me look really terrible to people who may not be aware of what was said, but as I said then, I’m fine with people reading everything that was said. It should all still be there somewhere in an a locked august 2021 about moderation thread, I assume nothing was edited, I edited nothing. If you want to relitigate, make the first move because I had considered the matter hAnDlEd (too soon?).

I don’t remember when the person said they didn’t think it was anti-Semitic, nor do I remember being super concerned with the tally of the people who were offended such that I could refute that this person was “the only person to call you not anti-semitic”. Also I don’t know anything about this “agreement” business, are you saying that this person ‘agreed’ to something they didn’t believe? Bad on them?

forum def needs more SVEN, and his scandinavian approach to modding, NFT’S, women and general chicanery :+1:t3:

3 Likes

So your defense, when presented with the possibility that your ongoing attacks on a Jewish poster could have influenced them, is that it’s a flaw in the Jewish person’s character?

I’m sorry that your rage fueled slander job isn’t going as well as you had hoped, but you can understand that I don’t give a fuck whether you’re bored when you’re trying to slander me lol? Still Mr.Trust level 0 brought this up after a year and half and you willingly joined to prosecute the case. I’m sorry it went poorly, perhaps you can cure your boredom with a less pathetic activity (and one you’re better at).

2 Likes

What the fuck are you talking about counselor? The poster in question is honest, and I would be very surprised they’d agree to say something they didn’t believe. Aren’t there some implicit Geneva conventions to this forum war shit like: don’t accuse people of making an anti-Semitic remark with literally, quite literally, no basis. You are losing your mind in real time.

Well you hate to see it, but your performance in the last hour doesn’t leave me with too much sympathy for you. Get some help.

1 Like

This is the content of the PM I sent

I asked Goofyballer if he wanted his $90 back

Conveniently, potatomod made it very vague and doesn’t allow me to post a screenshot of the PM he is lying about and calling harassment

Unfortunate timing on the PM thing as I just sent you one AQ. Send me one on 22 if you want.

This convo has run its course, man.

1 Like

Closest we’ve gotten:

Which lol

I don’t even know what you’re talking about with this.

I didn’t ban boredsocial for a PM so again, I don’t know what the reference is there.

I didn’t know the :man_shrugging: emoji was short for “I couldn’t make it 8 hours without PMing the mods to go fuck themselves”, TIL.

1 Like

Anyway I’d start a thread about how @otatop is lying about “harassing PMs” to punish his enemies, but I can’t, because he set my trust level at 0 when lying to punish me

1 Like

Do you have a link to this? I checked Alex’s posts and didn’t see one where he shared a PM from anyone.

Does it feel good lying about me in the moderator log, knowing what people will imagine when you write “harassing PMs” to refer to one PM that can in no truthful way be called harassment?

I have not read anything in this thread and don’t plan to but saw we are removing trust level from angry queer?

We have lost the plot here guys. If you think he is the enemy I have no idea what to say to you. This Hatfield McCoy thing has moved beyond a mild annoyance to straight up unhealthy insanity.

4 Likes

Because I sent one PM to goofyballer asking if he wanted his 90 dollars back.

@otatop is mad at how many times I’ve pointed out his heavy handed biased modding, so he took this opportunity to lower my trust level and vaguely write “harassing PMs” in the moderator log, knowing what connotations that has with people

His goal all along has been to drive people he doesn’t like off this site

4 Likes

if it’s for a PM, it should be included like bans for offending posts are linked