About Moderation

You can bite your thumb. Just don’t bite your thumb at a forum enemy.

3 Likes

Isn’t this referencing old drama, since you created this rule when you were moderator?

4 Likes

Possibly the oldest reference to drama posted thus far unless anyone knows of a 426+ year old one.

1 Like

wtf is this nonsense?

Someone isn’t allowed to support the USA football team’s opponents without being accused of trolling?

3 Likes

Wild stuff :clown_face:

2 Likes

lol rooting against the US is trolling, got it. Not sure who “they” is and I haven’t and won’t report any posts. I definitely don’t want you to do any moderating, here or anywhere else.

2 Likes

Yes. That is what trolling is.

3 Likes

you’re not wrong

Well at least these guys are consistent. You’re trolling if you don’t support US proxy wars, you’re trolling if you don’t support US Soccer. USA#1, if you don’t love it leave it.

2 Likes

cuse, not that you’ll elaborate, but I’d love to hear how choosing the wrong soccer team to root for is trolling. Oh, you’re not taking questions, right.

2 Likes

From now on, anyone who flags posts in bad faith then shows up arguing against said moderation in response to their flags loses any right to have their flags stay private.

4 Likes

Would love to know how any of my posts today are trolling

1 Like

Starting to have second thoughts about my affirmative vote for Cuse, ngl

6 Likes

Last week you had an Iran logo. When they lost, and orange logo

You are rooting against the US in the US World Cup thread. It’s just trolling ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

What’s wrong with rooting against the US?

It isn’t the US world cup thread.

You can’t consider the possibility that he just doesn’t want to back the US football team for the same reason, perhaps (I don’t know) that some English people don’t want England to win, which in the latter’s case would be horrible and excessively jingoist celebrations?

I want everyone to remember that rooting against Bama is trolling

3 Likes

new moderation framework

5 Likes