About Moderation

This is a warning for a personal attack.

It’s not a personal attack.

I’m describing objective reality and the subject of my description takes it as a compliment. This website is wild.

So you’re doubling down against reason and the ban/warning are about saying "he touches his himself’ in place of “very happy and excited”. That’s one way to go about it, I guess. This isn’t grade school.

Like when I say I have a hardon for Bill Gates, it’s not literal.

While I’m in here, please edit this entry in the mod log to “Jalfrezi mistakenly banned until next week. Ban reversed.” I mean, c’mon.

1 Like

Next, this ban is ridiculous.

The truth is forbidden when it’s about one group of posters.

Lies are encouraged when it’s about another.

He didn’t make an arrangement with me.

Am I not the forum? :frowning:

1 Like

No offense, but the most charitable interpretation of this action is that the moderator is obtuse. Otherwise it veers into malicious

1 Like

Lots of posts in the mod action thread recently!

2 Likes

:vince2:

1 Like

Working hard, thank you!

2 Likes

@anon38180840 Max had a point about the incorrect entry about jalfrezi re:racism. I don’t think you would want an incorrect log like that slandering you, even if it was from a long time ago.

You should edit it and temp wookie for a day so we can move on.

1 Like

Cuse you have completely lost touch with reality

1 Like

trying to pay attention to twitter collapse and UP content moderation is too much right now.

3 Likes

Stay strong CW! We got a rowdy nursery school, but CW is positive and fair.

2 Likes

CW is delighting in being a bully

It’s sad

2 Likes

I feel like this one is pretty clear cut, but feel free to open up a thread if you would like to discuss with other posters or have a poll on it