About Moderation

Don’t blame me, you’re the one who nominated me.

2 Likes

Holy shit dude let’s roll the tape:

And you’re pretending to be serious business now? And people fall for this transparently dishonest bullshit?

I thought you’d changed and grown as a person.

I think it’s pretty obvious the Captains are bored and want some old targets to fight with.

It’s pathetic, really.

i haven’t checked the voting yet. How are you doing in it?

I meant what I said about the mods representing the majority of the forum.its important imo. That’s why people are voting now.

Edit. Thought you’d been nominated, my bad.

1 Like

My awareness is fine, you’re just functionally illiterate for whatever reason, as you demonstrate over and over.

:vince:

1 Like

It’s a good thing that group was sharp enough to see right through the blatant trolling and didn’t take the bait.

Oh. Wait.

1 Like

Speaking of that, the warning seems fairly straightforward

Posts that attack or insult another poster (including but not limited to name calling) will result in a one-day silencing. This policy applies to all posts and all threads.

Are you… calling 6ix functionally illiterate?

Would you care to expound on this?

If it helps, pretend like I’m not your small child and instead a reasonably intelligent adult who is your peer.

What does “speaking of [functional illiteracy]” mean? A natural reading is that you are saying 6ix is functionally illiterate, so he can’t follow basic, clearly stated instructions.

If that’s what you meant, then you should silence yourself for a day.

If you meant something else, explain.

No, I was pointing out that even a seemingly innocuous thing like calling someone functionally illiterate falls under “Posts that attack or insult another poster (including but not limited to name calling)” but I see how it could be read the way you did.

Can we please lock one of the election sweat threads? Very annoying

4 Likes

Do not lock the hopium thread.

I think we need a third midterm thread that is fair and balanced

4 Likes

Enough with the malcontents

1 Like

A fourth one that rejects electoral politics altogether

Honestly you’re making modding intolerable right now bud

2 Likes

Seconded. Now that things are starting to settle it’d be nice to have it in a single place.

1 Like