About Moderation

4 Likes

:vince1:

:vince2:

2 Likes

Bless your heart.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I thought me and you were on the same side, Team JPEG?

If I have the wrong website again, my apologies.

but since we insist on FLINGING POO i will say that obv drasspain shouldve been HYPERMEGABANNED whilst i should obv not have been

wait sorry “drasspain” was a typo

i meant “drchesspain one of the woooooooorst posters in the history of online forums”

1 Like

good point. mainly, to me, drchesspain is such an inoffensive poster - how does this add up to a 1 day ban when 6ix’s blatant ASD bullying post gets a mere two hours? Like, is the precedent set here that an untrue statement about another poster adds up to a 24 hour ban? If that’s the case, I have TONS of posts to report.

Seems very obvious that there’s a lean by this current moderation team towards certain posters and we could use some new leadership and/or mods. Assuming of course this site isn’t a complete lost cause swamped by people hellbent on destroying it to make their own pathetic lives feel better, of course (it is).

1 Like

Well of course he’s inoffensive to you, you’re also the wooooOooOoOoorst.

Is it time to give it another go discussing theory-of-mind/sally-anne-test/object-permanence again?

1 Like

Wait what does ASD stand for?

I refuse google and I might even just make up my own definition and run with it, and state that it is offensive and banworthy, that is, the definition I just made up in my mind brain palace.

Bruh do you even try engaging with objective reality?

We already have precedent that @6ix was making up stories about cheating with me and clovis and I forget who else. Since drchesspain catches a 1 day ban for just mentioning an obvious sockpuppet is an obvious sockpuppet, can we issue bans going forward for other falsehoods the mods deem are falsehoods?

Just seeking clarification as to what the actual rules are and that you all aren’t just caving to a frantic flurry of pm’s by a bunch of sad desperate losers, that’s all.

I didn’t make anything up, the mods banned me to protect you. Again.

protect me from what? seems like yet another threat tbh.

Would just like some clarification, that’s all.

https://twitter.com/tyomateee/status/1588894159980888065?s=46&t=EQzZpRXsIwVuuw-n8GMecg

2 Likes

lol i’d pay you by the word to expound on this (maybe, figuratively)

to make myself very clear I have asked for anonymization and/or deletion from admins @olink @goreo @admins. my request has never been granted. I posted on an alt account in some niche topics and whiners like you reported me and here we are. if every time I log into this site it’s the captains crapping all over 28 different threads including sundry chitchat’s fast food thread like jfc no thanks. I provide content here, you don’t. None of you do except to crap on this site and bully people you don’t like.

The reason I’m here is multiple people publicly and privately have told me they value what I have to say. no one has ever said that about any of you.

I can provide better content elsewhere. I don’t need to be here. However, you seem to get something out of this that you need - I dont know what it is, I suspect it’s attention.

Anyway you guys already won. you got at least 1 admin and multiple moderators in your pocket that’ll at least cave to your whining. you’ve driven great people like @lapka and @meb from the site (the latter of which was the target of personal threats I myself have been a constant target of).

Don’t really know what to say anymore except y’all are sad and suck a lot.

1 Like

Jmakin, I like you bro…but what is in parenthesis in the thread title is key…

4 Likes