About Moderation (old original thread)

Troll better!

Embarrassing to be the guy who’s proud of being the online equivalent of someone who tailed people as they left banks in the hope they drop some money. Sorry.

Is this one of those posts that’s so satisfying and addicting to make that it lead you to be willing to chop off a body part to no longer have the urge to do so?

after how many bans/silences for trolling do we start to consider someone might not be here for the discourse?

6 Likes

There are posters here are well into the double digits so I think the answer is there is no limit.

People are strange

2 Likes

We have like multiple posters here who have done nothing but troll the shit out of this place for two years.

9 Likes

The guy who said this?

And our widely used track and trace doesn’t support the belief that kids are transmitting to their parents. Plus, vaccines don’t appear to be preventing transmission.

2 Likes

This is beyond parody.

1 Like

oh I forget what the churchill bet was exactly. Anyone remember? I’m guessing there’s some lols here.

It was with Wichita regarding whether the US would reach a 7 day average in 2021 that exceeded the peak in January 2021. If I recall correctly, I believe the bet took place in February or March.

Churchill’s victory happened on December 27 with less than a week to go.

1 Like

This is accurate, and it was made generally thinking that alpha was going to escape vaccines. It took two more waves before the virus really got there.

1 Like

Rivered by Omicron?

3 Likes

That entire quote is indisputably wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Jeez what a sucker that churchill was for winning a bet by sheer fluke!

Deserves to be chalked up as L.

2 Likes
1 Like

lol

How big are the coupons?

They’re crouton coupons