About Moderation (old original thread)

I posted a screenshot of exactly how long he was banned showing all options available to mods in the moderator log, I’m not going to spend time trying to make a ban end after precisely 336 hours.

Have some personal responsibility JT. The post you literally replied to was me saying that I don’t feel the need to make every possible source of drama or post into an hours, days or year+ long posting binge! That others should do the same, as it would make this place better for us all.

And you’ve done it again, responding to a post you didn’t have to at all, and now writing thousands of words about it and being involved in drama over the last 24 hr over what, 3 threads? More?

That this is now in the hundreds of times this has happened to you over the last year and a half is my fault, or goofy, or Ikes, or anyone but JT. No introspection is needed here at all.

2 Likes

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the topic of moderation.

Johnny raised fair points that the flagging system is an imperfect method of moderating the forum, I’d say if you want to complain that he’s too verbose to take it to another thread but I’d really rather all this shit just stops.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bickering about old drama

My previous post appears to have been too subtle.

Shut up about old grudges in this and any other thread or you will be banned.

11 Likes

@■■■■■■■ @jalreading I believe the entire forum would appreciate if you could contain your moderation complaints to the proper topic: About Moderation (old original thread)

2 Likes

Take it to the moderation thread if you feel like it.

2 Likes

I asked you to please take it to the moderation thread.

I appreciate the mods actions. Thank you.

1 Like

Which threads have been destroyed?

I’m sure this discussion will be so much more productive than the dozens of other times this thread was bumped.

1 Like

Will it be more effective than this churchill ban?

Die Hard was not a Christmas movie in any meaningful way, despite what people say.

5 Likes

I didn’t flag this because I don’t want to irritate the mods, but what the fuck.

2 Likes

Die Hard doesn’t have any Christmas themes or ideas, it just spuriously takes place on Christmas.

It’s got 4 Christmas songs in it. That’s good enough for me.

Coming home to surprise your family for the holidays, and hoping for some reconciliation, when interpersonal discord combines with forces outside of your control to try to ruin your plans, but ultimately love triumphs over all could be the plot of any of a number of Hallmark movies.

3 Likes

It’s like if I said Game of Death is a Hanukkah movie just because it takes place on Hanukkah.

7 Likes

Sounds more like a Hanukkah movie.

1 Like