About Moderation (old original thread)

Which threads have been destroyed?

I’m sure this discussion will be so much more productive than the dozens of other times this thread was bumped.

1 Like

Will it be more effective than this churchill ban?

Die Hard was not a Christmas movie in any meaningful way, despite what people say.

5 Likes

I didn’t flag this because I don’t want to irritate the mods, but what the fuck.

2 Likes

Die Hard doesn’t have any Christmas themes or ideas, it just spuriously takes place on Christmas.

It’s got 4 Christmas songs in it. That’s good enough for me.

Coming home to surprise your family for the holidays, and hoping for some reconciliation, when interpersonal discord combines with forces outside of your control to try to ruin your plans, but ultimately love triumphs over all could be the plot of any of a number of Hallmark movies.

3 Likes

It’s like if I said Game of Death is a Hanukkah movie just because it takes place on Hanukkah.

7 Likes

Sounds more like a Hanukkah movie.

1 Like

Assigning equal blame to a person posting blatant falsehoods and the people who correct those falsehoods is absurd.

6 Likes

11 days was pretty good!

2 Likes

Well a lotta people are banned right now, that may be why

His posts get challenged but I wouldn’t call those challenges attacks for the most part.

freddbird’s post was in no way an attack.

Mods can’t ban other mods.

Your posts correcting falsehoods were also baiting a response. I wasn’t assigning equal blame, I was asking the three of you to stop baiting one another.

Unless there are shadow bans I’m unaware of there’s exactly 1 banned poster and 1 silenced poster currently.

Also I don’t know if I have ever attacked, trolled, or disrupted anything on this forum. Fairly certain my biggest sin here besides mod actions people disagree with was a meh Vegas trip report.

1 Like

We didnt even get any pictures of shaved noodles, damn it!

One post was deleted in the COVID thread.

And no threesome. WTF?!?

And are these people in the room with us now, Goofy?

1 Like