About Moderation (old original thread)

I don’t know that it’s perfect, but it’s of course something that could be added to an argument.

No, it was much more organic than that.

proudface.gif

You can’t imagine any other scenario?

True, looks like his first post in the thread was actually responding to you (a post in which you were responding to / agreeing with bbb)

I disagree with your characterization of his posting in that discussion with you, wookie, and bbb as “coming in swinging” though. Even if we don’t ignore the history and potential bad blood there it seemed like it was a relatively fine discussion. Seems like those are the kinds of discussions we should expect (hope for?) on a political discussion forum. Getting back to my original point, something changed in that conversation that wasn’t present at the beginning, and it wasn’t the existence of you or wookie.

Why do I make all these controversial posts and no one will beef with me???

5 Likes

@moderators can we nip this “gfy” thing in the bud please?

Would also be nice if jal’s avatar wasn’t blatantly trolling jman again.

Have you taken a look at jman’s recently? It’s not even a pedophile this time.

Like I said, I couldn’t imagine GFY could possibly be talking about the post you made when he described it the way he did. So I thought he was talking about one of the handful of others like simplicitus or the masterPwn guy. Sorry bud

I assume you’re joking, but an honest response is probably that people generally aren’t looking for beefs and you seem to write long, thought-out posts.

1 Like

Why can’t one person have done it spontaneously and others copied it because they thought it was funny?

1 Like

I don’t get the reference but I 100% agree he needs to knock it off as well.

In case you didn’t get it (I didn’t, at first glance), jman’s avatar is referencing the whole “stinky ethnic food” mess

Edit: looks like we simul-posted

Sad!

Chad

Yeah this avatar thing is silly. Could y’all stop that?

Both of their avatars are trolling each other. If they enjoy it who cares. It would be best if all the back and forth was done in pic form only

3 Likes

Guys this is not acceptable posting

This is in reference to a couple of posts that I just deleted

It seems like it’s how everyone agrees they want to spend their life, so I don’t get the problem

Edit: this post was made before ecn deleted some posts

I know one told goofy to go fuck himself and called him an insufferable troll, but I don’t really see how that’s different than the posts you left standing

Respectfully, asking them nicely isn’t going to stop them.

Why does it bother you? It feels to me like the least destructive way for them to fight

1 Like