About Moderation (old original thread)

done.

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Ok, say something controversial.

1 Like

Lol at getting upset because your not funny gimmick account was nuked.

2 Likes

You used italics and profanity to complain in a thread that hasn’t seen any action in 3 months. You sound mad. You’re not mad? Ok, cool. But really, who the fuck cares? It was an objectively stupid gimmick in an objectively stupid argument.

2 Likes

italics and profanity - goodness me whatever next :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Lol.

2 Likes

Gimmick accounts are usually dumb, even when funny.

12 Likes

At least he didn’t type a childish response and immediately delete it.

If someone has a substantive point to make about moderation, please proceed. Otherwise we can just chill out.

3 Likes

And if I had made a stupid “Tucker Carlson” gimmick account it woudl have been instanuked. Just like your Ben Shapiro gimmick was stupid. Get over it.

Right. It’s beneath you to care about gimmick moderation. Raging at forum enemies over old fights, though, is the sport of dignified gentlemen.

2 Likes

How goofy, jman and wookie envision MaxCut:

How everybody else envision MaxCut:

Whining about inconsequential bullshit that nobody cares about as only Mr. Rogers could.

2 Likes

JFC you guys are actually blind to your own actions in the forum aren’t you? When you guys don’t like something, you are heroically going after trolling and shit posting. When somebody you don’t like makes a mild complaint, they are whining and complaining.

1 Like

How Maxcut & Jbro envision themselves:

How everyone else envisions them:

1 Like

You’re an adult Disney World fanatic that wants to punish or ban everybody that disagrees with you, LMFAO!

Got him! But in all seriousness I don’t understand the Disney World thing, what is the appeal to adults? Like I keep hearing about this reference to adult fans of the theme parks but it just seems like a ripoff with long lines for everything and bad food.