About Moderation (old original thread)

Raise a STD/RFC/ wtf it’s called.

1 Like

Just post on your new site and stop annoying people here?

1 Like

Put me on ignore thx bye.

I’m willing to do this, but there may be some objections to making me an admin again. If anyone expresses an objection, I won’t ask spider to re-admin me so I can restore stuff. If nobody objects, I can take care of it on the weekend or sometime next week.

6 Likes

:vince1:

wat

nah tbf he has a point, i have been bullying af like a mf the past year and change, just incessantly, driving people off left and right front to back

im thousand yard staring at a guy thousand yard staring at this post

1 Like

Actually I have no idea wat’s going on yet. I’m reading this thread by scrolling up from the bottom (like a mf boss) so i’ve got a whole postmodern thing going on.

So, in light of that, I’d highly encourage nobody to reply to anything I post. It’s just a trap, and one almost beneath me if I’m being totally honest. But only almost.

Essentially it would go something like,

Me: *some bullshit *

Somebody: 6ix why are you posting some bullshit? You haven’t been here for over a year and clearly aren’t even reading the thread in the proper direction and clearly don’t know what’s going on and clearly would only be operating under pre-conceived notions and biases so clearly shouldn’t be interjecting and weighing in on these matters given the above clearly clear things.

Me: A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

3 Likes

I lolled.

we should just go back and post in unchained on 2p2 if all or any of those words are still things

i almost miss toothsayer’s gish gallop gibberish

spoiler alert:

lol that’s ikestoys

Since nobody has objected @spidercrab if you want to temporarily make me an admin I can start restoring the customizations I removed.

7 Likes

GIVE ME VINCE OR GIVE ME DEATH

3 Likes

:vince4:

1 Like

Just going to make this formal, since it seems like today is going to be the day of making polls. Also making it quick, since no one has really raised objections yet.

Should goreo be granted admin privileges to restore his customizations?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

My vote was a joke btw.

1 Like

too late, axe in car

4 Likes

Burn the witch

Light Theme, Dark Theme, Grey Theme and Wide Screen Grey have been restored. Had a couple others that I don’t think anyone used but if you did lmk. You can change themes from the hamburger menu. You will need to refresh first before they show up.

5 Likes