About Moderation (old original thread)

Again, this is you being disingenuous, showing a screenshot that doesn’t reflect the poll at the time the actions were taken

1 Like

First off this is a lie.

Second seems like the end point is kind of important

No it’s not

Exactly, that screenshot is after the events concluded

This is exactly what Sabo wants. This is his oxygen. He absolutely loves this fight. It’s his reason d’être.

He’s actually told me that these are his absolute favorite sort of posts. Yes he loves people fighting about him but man, clovis eight posts begging people to not let Sabo win by talking about Sabo? Chef Kissing!

1 Like

Jeez you really hate the guy. I don’t think I think that lowly of anybody here. But maybe I’m just in denial. You’ve given me a lot to think about.

I am pretty sure this is what a lot of people inadvertently want or else there wouldn’t be some much discussion on such a retarded topic. If I actually read and judged every post a poster made, I’d probably end up wanting all but maybe five posters banned. In the end, it’s all just attention - seeking internet adiction purposefully creating issues to justify the problem.

2 Likes

I guess I hated him at one point now it’s mostly pity. His silly performance art is so boring and transparent. It’s a lock he has accounts on many right wing sites where he gleefully talks about how dumb black people are and that gays are an abomination just so he can fit in till he can find the right spot to stir shit. It’s only about trolling for him. The topic is meaningless.

My posts about him now are the moral equivalent of telling someone to not play three card Monty in New York or to avoid a known corrupt poker site.

Based on years of evidence. Keed just literally said a few posts up he has admitted the shit stirring is his goal yet you believe he has some moral limit.

Anyway, I’ve fed his joy enough for today.

Why should shit stirring be a bannable offense?

Lordy, just got home and read all this. The fuck did I start?

Let’s unban Kel so I can vote to ban him. The irony of all this is, he prob doesn’t even know he is banned or all the trouble he has caused.

1 Like

Micro posted like a week ago in the Ukraine thread, got upset then left again. People just have to grow up and stop being so dramatic. For a lot of people it seems their time here is not healthy. They should fix that. Others troll at will, that shouldn’t be welcome and I think the mods have done a great job of late (with some mistakes along the way).

4 Likes

Yeah, I disagree.

From my limited discussion with him I thought he was always honest in his opinions which rendered us massively disagreeing on capitalism but remembering both enjoying our talk and me being more than willing to have a beer with him to discuss more.

4 Likes

Fair enough but I’ll say I had much more than limited discussion with him, including extensive PMs, during a period I thought the exact same as you and honestly tried to work with him for the betterment of the forum.

My conclusion from this effort was I had fallen completely for his three card montey game. He is pure distilled troll and honestly very good at it.

I bent over backwards to accommodate him and it simply opened him to push. It became clear the topic of discussion meant absolutely nothing to him. The trolling mattered.

TLDR; I fell for it for a while too.

Given his hatred for landlords, it is quite fitting that Sabo is living rent free in your head.

2 Likes

Way to entirely miss the point. Here is a hint. He doesn’t hate landlords. At all.

I didn’t miss your point, I just think you’re wrong.

And people keep playing slots. :man_shrugging:

I don’t get this. Hasn’t he been involved in labor organizing for years? Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else.

1 Like