About Moderation (old original thread)

You did an amazing job and probably handled things better than most of us would.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Yup. I’m the problem. Definitely. The one fucking person on this forum that didn’t come from 2+2 and had no past with anyone.

4 Likes

How on earth did anyone not from 2+2 ever find this place?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

2 Likes

I browsed NVG and wrestling somehow I ended up at this politics forum because I learned some things. God damn tragedy.

One of the millions lurking the covid thread.

FWIW, I knew nobody from 2+2, not even a Captain. Never heard of Ikes before he pounced.

1 Like

Well, that’s sort of from 2+2. I thought you meant you just randomly found this place totally independently of 2+2, which I found very surprising. I wonder if there is anyone here like that.

There was like one guy, he ran off a few months after te bickering really took off.

And with a poker related SN too, who would’ve thought?

@wirelessgrinder’s brother

3 Likes

Seems like just a week ago there was an uproar over keed taking action on his own posts being flagged.

3 Likes

Oh man, I remember that dude. He was… something!

Seems a bit much. Maybe the mods overruling each other can talk it out. The last time this happened things just carried on.

You’re taking this way too seriously. I voted for him too because I figured everyone should get a chance. Besides, the RFC process will quickly put an end to this in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Weren’t you similarly accused of abusing moderator power?

I have trouble keeping track of all of the hypocrites here.

Haha, the people regretting their SenorKeed votes thought this was West Wing. It ain’t West Wing.

image

2 Likes

What’s the abuse exactly?

1 Like

DIS GONNA BE GOOD

Don’t waste my time, Keed.

2 Likes