About Moderation (old original thread)

Just about all of it, but bickering about the past seems extremely counterproductive so I’m going to disengage from this.

Oh, so we can’t argue about my wildly incorrect characterization of your behavior towards me. The time for discussion has past.

1 Like

I am really enjoying this (very climactic) episode of “when trolls collide”. Will there be a new series soon?

2 Likes

Coarse you would.

7 Likes

I think antivaxx dog got banned.

Lol

3 Likes

Pretty shitty imo.

I was tempted to post it in the Pets of Unstuck thread, but people don’t seem to get my sense of humor around here.

3 Likes

Just ban it. Sort of lame to use a gimmick to call someone out.

2 Likes

What if it is not a gimmick and is in fact someone’s main account?

Somebody from the greater Philly area?

1 Like

I don’t know who it is for sure but that is quite the eclectic group of dislikes.

The addition of NBZ to the other group of posters makes it pretty obvious, unless that’s just what the little canine fellow wants me to think.

1 Like

Why not have a Good Posting Dog instead?

1 Like

It’s not obvious to me, but I also just post what I want to post and don’t care about who wants to ignore me. Posters can feel free to tell everyone they have me on ignore.

Apparently that was a red herring. That pooch is good.

He died of neglect.

4 Likes

Someone brought the account and its profile to the mods attention and asked what we intended to do about it, so I deleted the list from the profile and perm banned the account.

Then the poster who brought it to the attention of the mods complained that no action was taken against the account whose IP matched badpostingdog and sent the mods an analogy about how much better places with no moderation are than Unstuck, so I reversed the ban.

I was unaware that the account was actively being used to like posts in a trollish manner at the time, that obviously makes a perm ban the correct decision once again.

2 Likes

The fuck?

You one of those cat people?