About Moderation (old original thread)

I don’t recall Jalfrezi ever minimising Malaria - drawing attention to Malaria maybe

Oh my god no one cares.

2 Likes

I don’t believe that it is racist to ask about the origins of a virus that originated in China (from the data we have). The underlying motivations could be racist or xenophobic, but every way I look at this it doesnt seem like there is anything inherently racist about discussing if this super virus started in a lab. If it is, I would love this explained to me.

Since we don’t know anyone’s motivations, I think this is a bit of an ism witch hunt. And while we’re talking about motivations - I don’t think you’d be taking such an aggressive line if it were another poster in question here.

Like, clearly you have some kind of a vendetta here. I find weaponizing accusations of racism as a way to get to someone a kind of shitty thing to do. I’m not excusing anything Jalfrezi said, before anyone accuses me of that, or trying to weigh in on this argument at all because I don’t really have a side.

Anyway, long story short is I’d really wish all parties would just stop flaring this shit up every few months. I cannot imagine caring about what some stranger says on the internet as much as some of you do.

8 Likes

Dude, the constant is that you are just on a mission to get him banned. Talk about working the refs. Nothing could make that more clear than your bullshit about the covid markets vs labs where you completely ignore that it’s Keeed mostly doing it and you focus on jalfrezi.

5 Likes

man getting that upset about a buried comment referencing a not-real-name is more than a little laughable.

Hilarious how many people support Ikes now that he changed his name

5 Likes

This is gonna’ blow some minds, but sometimes people experience personal growth and become less antagonistic to the people around them. Seems like a virtue worth encouraging, especially given the past couple months of nonsense on this forum.

8 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with changing your name and trying to get a fresh start without being weighed down by the baggage of the past.

Nothing wrong with changing your name after burying the bodies too am I right

2 Likes

Wait… what is Ike’s new account?

This a bullshit unproven claim I think started by microbet (shocker there).

lol no

1 Like

It’s a joke that has been repeated enough to become the truth for some.

Is Ikes actually/likely posting here under another account or is it some comparison joke?

Hmmmm. Is this “Accusations of severe malfeasance that are rejected by the community at large must be formally withdrawn by the accuser” principle something you apply universally, or is it something you only apply to your opponents?

I think it’s a joke that I don’t get.

Everyone who thinks it should be dropped and he should be allowed to let the past go should be quiet about it.

Ok. Pretty sure I owe him 50 bucks but wasn’t able to ever get in contact with him. Just checking.

2 Likes

And the people who think he’s just straight not ikes?

They should judge him on his posting on this forum, which is, in my opinion, quite bad.

3 Likes