About Moderation (old original thread)

That’s why you were bragging with the cool kids club (AKA the other side) about all the bans you were going to hand out to me and others (wink, wink) before you were even officially modded. So ya, I’ll disagree.

1 Like

Jbro - replying to you at all on anything related to moderation is a futile effort. Everyone on this god damn forums understands your stance. Thanks for continuing to contribute.

2 Likes

zara, please don’t quit over Keed being a shitty mod. Let’s try to find productive ways to demod him instead.

6 Likes

A sharp and level-headed post from Riverman DAO

13 Likes

Tilted is in the Cool Kids Club now? I didn’t vote to induct him last time we had a Jellicle Ball.

1 Like

You don’t remember? Here, I’ll quote every post Tilted made in his mod nomination thread to refresh your memory:

Y’all better watch your asses!!

5 Likes

Who wants to tell Trolly?

2 Likes

For me, a person who has issued a total of, lets see here, 0 bans I believe

5 Likes

It was in between when elected but before officially modded.

1 Like

I just went back through the mod actions thread because I hate myself. LOL to any single one of you that complains about mods and their actions. I’ve made 10 suspensions since October to the following: Jbro/Marty/Jal/Bob/Alex/Formula

Maybe I missed one but it’s just comedy at this point.

2 Likes

People are math, just more complicated.

This apply to you as well?

Not sure what my actions have to do with yours but okay.

Is there a unmod keed thread somewhere, asking for a friend

1 Like

Still ironing out the official language.

EDIT: No longer needed

7 Likes

Maybe you could setup one of those math/logic puzzle threads similar to those 538 riddler puzzles? I think that would be pretty fun.

2 Likes

For sure, I’d def take part in that.

1 Like

I banned you twice. Once for 24 hours and once for 3 days. Does 4 days over 4 months without this forum really cause you so much vitriol that you despise me? Any self reflection at all if it was justified?

5 Likes

Cool. All my fault. My bad. Glad we could have a fucking semblance of self reflection.

Edit: I’ve never even banned Church! Come on man.

1 Like