About Moderation (old original thread)

I offered it to smrk, as he knows he just needs to say the word.

He doesn’t get to decide, he didn’t report your post.

Or in the alternative, you can admit your new rule is fucking stupid, and withdraw it, since Commonwealth should be able to ask Jalfrezi to be kind or ignore him.

Impeachment isn’t usually replaced by or followed by jail. The issue is that you can’t be trusted with authority.

great, proceed with your impeachment

Jesus. I saw there were 50 new posts in AM and just knew it would be Jman and wookie attacking the mods again.

Were you offended by Riverman’s post in the same thread?

1 Like

You didn’t do shit until it was noticed. That’s not transparency liar

Just wondering if you ever followed the advice someone else posted to do a little introspection as to why your mod hat was removed after years of naked abuse of mod privilege?

what do you mean? I unhid the post, then said what I did and asked smrk what he wanted me to do about it.

Like, is unhiding a post a big deal? Anyone can click on it and see what it is. Who cares? And, in fact, any moderator can take action on that post right now. They can ban me, I’ll abide by it even if the software doesn’t allow it.

u guys are harshing my buzz

3 Likes

You’re supposed to be ranking 80’s songs bro

2 Likes

You’re twisting his melon, man.

2 Likes
2 Likes

human frailty. mercy and forgiveness. try it on

Would you have done anything differently if you believed that the others who said they were offended were not pretending?

Probably. Like, if I thought they were actually offended rather than just trying to score points? Of course. But ikes, goofy, trolly, and jman, who are the ones who reported the post, weren’t actually offended, they just fucken hate me. Well, jman doesn’t hate me but he was just trying to score points against me.

2 Likes

ok mj 100% that’s it. Couldn’t be you were posting bad, being super annoying in general, and being a hypocrite

how was I being a hypocrite?

I don’t think anything was wrong with my post, I don’t think you think anything was wrong with my post, and if you did, you would have reported Riverman’s post in the same thread, telling me to fuck off. You were trying to score points. That’s it. You’re playing a game. Maybe it’s fun, I have no idea.

When you unhid your own post, were you aware it was against the rules to do so?

1 Like