About Moderation (old original thread)

thnx snoreo
snoreo

13 Likes

I think it’s funny that a year ago Ikes was doxxed by notBruceZ and now he’s here

3 Likes

@MrWookie why is the new forum thread closed? There was intense fighting for days and today there was none. Just a reasonable request that the will of the poll be enacted. There is nothing in any rules stating more than the vote is required. The community choose to have the new subforum. It should obviously be opened and until it is the thread should be reopened. There was absolutely no reason to close it.

1 Like

Keeed said he wanted to hold off on working on it until key players come back. I’ll unlock it when an interested party wants to actually hash some things out. There was considerable sniping at one another since I posted that, so I’m not sure why a little bit of peace on a holiday is proof that it’ll be snipe-free when left unattended.

Could you PM or ask the snipers to stop instead of locking? I wanted to respond to some of that.

1 Like

To be clear, Keeed seems to be saying he doesn’t want any final decisions to be made until JT and microbet come back. That doesn’t mean he thinks no one should be working on the idea without them. They don’t own the idea.

Your last post in that thread was literally sniping.

2 Likes

Can’t quote from locked thread, but this is wrong. There was discussion 3 days ago about whether or not the poll even belonged in the OP but consensus was that it was fine but not binding. We are at the discussion-and-consensus-building phase of the process, not the final vote phase.

It’s fine, even a best practice, to have a straw poll in the OP, and more later, so everyone can assess community sentiment. Later, there can be a final vote about what if anything goes up to the broader community for a final vote based on what is synthesized here.

Well he was about to unlock it until you posted this.

No but srsly lol, I think you’re supposed to start a separate thread to talk about what you want to talk about. It wasn’t specified but I think that’s what you’re supposed to do.

Wichita following me around to insult me is kinda annoying. Especially when I can’t even respond because of the throttle. Someone should start an RFC to remove throttles.

Sniping is bad remember?

1 Like

Why use an RFC when you can just angle for a whole new forum with entirely new rules when an RFC and community vote doesn’t go your way?

5 Likes

Wait what even are the rules here? Am I insane or am I not seeing any stickies? There used to be stickies right?

Also, I just realized RFC stand for “request for comment(s)” lol that’s wild. Save me from all the comments in the requested comments thread, oh no.

2 Likes

While I’m not the sharpest tack, I would say that trolling people who have recently questioned your modding behavior appears to be some pretty solid evidence that you are biased.

6 Likes

Dude. I hadn’t posted seriously in that old thread for over a day and you had to show up to take a shot at the “others”. I think you have this backwards.

We’ve gone from trolling to sniping, I’m anxiously waiting for the guerrilla warfare phase since I’m reading the Che biography currently

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m being a crazy lurker but after reading all the stuff you guys dished out in your own PM thread you’re really going down this road about being supposedly butthurt over what Wichita said??

1 Like

Not cool

11 Likes

More personal attacks from the lead cheerleader of the Just Be Nice squad of horizontal modding…

3 Likes

How so?

Can we just start with the first part, the “personal attack(s)” part? How is that possibly a personal attack? I’m not doing an Eddie Haskell here, I’m seriously asking. This could be a fruitful discussion.