About Moderation (old original thread)

Sock-puppet-008

1 Like

You’re a coward who hides behind a sock puppet. No one should believe anything you say.

Coward

Surf,

Its nice that we both have enough experience to know what we’re dealing with here .

Now you’re seeing things. Not a great sign.

Forechecker is a previous 2p2 poster not associated with any other accounts currently posting

lol settle down big shooter

Except when somebody actually did use a VPN to skirt an IP ban, and that dumb bitch thought it was me making a new account after I was SILENCED for only 24 hours.

That’s a real rough star to hitch your wagon to, and the fact he called you by name should be making you question your recent choices.

He probably read it the way you guys read stuff. It shouldn’t have taken longer than 15 minutes to get all caught up.

1 Like

1 Like

Fwiw if I were still a mod I would nuke this thread completely and implore the current mods to do so. none of this is productive.

3 Likes

1 Like

What is it you’re trying to produce, and are you open to the idea that different people want to produce different things?

1 Like

fucking scintillating

2 Likes

imagine if i went in that thread and started screeching about not whether american cheese is good or not (it’s not, it’s the worst thing ever) but about how people shouldn’t even discuss whether american cheese is good or not (it’s not, it’s the worst thing ever)

it wouldn’t even be insane, it’s be like people would want to do a wellness check on me cuz they’d think i was having a stroke

1 Like

1 Like

He’s out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still administrator of this forum.

1 Like