About Administration

I would have no issues helping but I really have no clue about tech stuff and would probably be more a hindrance than a help.

3 Likes

Yes. At this point, I think seeing who is interested is what is needed because whatever people are interested are going to have their own opinions.

That would be great. I hope itā€™s an opportunity for people to get expertise.

1 Like

On the one hand youā€™re right. On the other, a lot of people donā€™t pay attention to this thread. This subject and similar have been gone over before, and other people were involved in testing this site when we started and I have PMā€™d a few people, but I donā€™t want to presume that Iā€™m in charge of anything, but I am willing to do what zz did affix my name to whatever provider there is, make payments, promise to stick around at least until succession is established etcā€¦

I donā€™t know how you could be a hindrance. What is your background/education/profession?

1 Like

I donā€™t really want to share that. I do have a bachelor degree.

1 Like

Iā€™m probably going to regret this, butā€¦ My profession is web developer and I might be able to be talked into contributing on this somehow. I have a number of reservations that have held me back in the past but maybe they could be addressed.

4 Likes

To address them would be a delight. Please state your concerns.

I really just want to step aside for a bit and take a break.

3 Likes

My decision will depend on the name of this team.

1 Like

Ok. I donā€™t know what this will be or if it will be anything, but at the grandest Iā€™m thinking itā€™s a legit partnership/worker cooperative and not that that means all personal details are public, but weā€™d all know each otherā€™s real names and trust each other and stuff.

1 Like

Super Friends? A-Team?

C-Team

Thatā€™s prob too soon and I apologize if offensive

1 Like

Why not both? Make a banner asking for volunteers and come up with a way to randomly ask people if they want to participate more.

1 Like

Can I get back to you tomorrow? Iā€™m on my phone and itā€™s bedtime for this monkey.

We are the Supernintendo Chalmers!!

No rush.

1 Like

The banner, Iā€™ve found, is key.

I donā€™t have an issue with telling a few people my name and personal details. Some already know this, but I am not sure if I am up for them being publicly displayed. Iā€™d have to think about it tbh.