A Walrus for lovers of tight seals (and music) SIGNUP

Well I actually might not make it, don’t wait up for my submission!

If you do not submit, I will send a prehistoric walrus after you

Jurassic Walrus

1 Like

Live Free or Walrus Hard with text

These are great memes, and I’mma let your finish, but who’s all in this and do you have a general idea of when the first reveal will be? TIA, good sir.

1 Like

We have 7 participants.

cassette
Jwax13
pyatnitski
Rivaldo
seities
skydiver
SwankyWilder

Reveals could possibly begin Saturday but I plan to begin reveals Sunday with one category (#1-5) revealed per day until the Walrus Crown is awarded on Thursday.

Repeat the same the following Sunday-Thursday for categories #6-10.

2 Likes

you have my entry, boss?

I updated the list… Haha I made the list based on avatars and got you confused with beetle :frowning:

1 Like

I blew it, sorry. I had ideas for a few of them but didn’t have time to research the rest.

1 Like

Boooo

lol too cute

no you didn’t

now, to change the subject, this interviewer is so gorge

u ever check the band Psychotica?

You can submit tomorrow if you want. I will listen to yours last to allow you time.

Otherwise thank you for the attempt.

I listened to the video you posted yesterday, but the images being out of synch from the sound sent my weak mind into a conniption.

Is there some 90-year-old guy on this forum? I’ve been collecting some gems for whenever he runs a Walrus.

1 Like

Right on. I’ve got one. Maybe two.

1 Like

Here’s a cool quiz to test “musical IQ.” Turns out I am completely average. Not sure how that bodes for Walrus competitions! Takes about 20 minutes to complete, but it’s worth it imo. Pretty fun.

2 Likes

Reveal today?

1 Like

Yes, reveals will start this evening! I am finishing up the writeup for the last entry, then just need to score them and we will be a go.

4 Likes

If our beloved entrants and spectators will please come to the reveal thread

@cassette
@JohnnyTruant
@jwax13
@pyatnitski
@Rivaldo
@seities
@skydiver8
@SwankyWilder

4 Likes

yes!!