The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

100%

So? Their defining characteristic is believing dumb things.

1 Like

For the Trump supporters, this is almost better than him just winning. When he’s still President on 1/21/21, it will be almost like a biblical prophecy.

2 Likes

Again, this is a cult. Cults have managed to get their followers to suicide themselves while awaiting the spaceship to carry them off or whatever the fuck.

Fucking the Bundy’s managed to get a few dozen assholes to hole themselves up in a federal building and have a standoff with federal officers and get a couple of themselves killed.

You guys don’t think that out of the million or whatever proud boys folks there aren’t a few thousand that can be drummed up to start shooting? I"m guessing if you’re a proud boy there’s already a 90% chance you have a bunch of pent up sexual frustration that is waiting to get out. This looks like a way to do it.

I’m still shook, and I still think there’s a good batch of violence to come.

4 Likes

04AF6CC5-191C-46E0-A0D9-EEAC6F1BF0CD

2 Likes

There is likely violence to come, but it’s not going to result in a successful coup.

2 Likes

No, I don’t expect a coup. Never have. Just violence.

1 Like

I know a Proud Boy. He brags about having over 500K rounds of ammo. He’s been stocking up for years. He’s a business owner and employs about 10 people. He has admitted that his life will not change with Biden being President. He ain’t gonna do shit. The vast majority of Trump supporters live sheltered lives where they have the convenience to whine about things they don’t like. 99.99% of them aren’t going to do something that will intentionally make their own lives harder. Yes, there will be random nutjobs making mayhem but most are cowards.

He’s a business owner. I think that changes things. The line level guys that are working for $15-$20/hr see Biden’s presidency as an existential threat to themselves. I think that changes the equation.

Found it on twitter and seems real. I don’t think they’ve said anti fascists before but this is probably their new line after their recent internal struggles where one of their main members was tired of not being able to say they are a nazi org. Full mask off at this point and the president loves it folks

I think there’s a good chance on Dec. 14 after the states certify, they will invent another theory about how Trump will prevail before Jan. 20, then on Jan 20 after Biden is sworn in yet ,another theory created and so on.

3 Likes

They ain’t giving up their lives for $15/hr because of Biden.

I hope you guys are right. I’d definitely prefer no violence. But I’m continuing to stock up just in case we’re completely house-ridden for awhile (covid also!).

Eleven thanks for asking.

There is always a chance that some hostile idiot or just neglectful bigot makes a mistake that costs lives and fans flames that burst into a wildfire. That can go both ways.

But for the most part, those atrocities happen at such scale that they will never disrupt the modern paradigm and life as most of us know it. It will either be a part of our story or a part of the news, but it won’t be new, and the people who do anything won’t inspire a nationwide violent coup.

Knock on wood. It’s just so rare.

1 Like

The matt chistman analogy is microwave popcorn. One or two will always pop early and you’ll never know which it’ll be but we’re not at the stage of full popping just yet. America going from 400 mass shootings a year to 500 isn’t going to disrupt things too much.

4 Likes

The world would be a better place if all of these moronic alternate reality enthusiasts had just discovered LARPing or DnD instead of Fox News. Maybe @boredsocial can figure out how to make this happen in the future.

4 Likes

Please elaborate

Sure, but how do you organize it? What exactly do you think will happen?

You’re one to talk.

3 Likes