2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

You really willing to bet a Reaganesque Republican landslide on that take? Because if the majority of the world that thinks he’s not fine and will only get worse is right, that’s where we’re headed.

The sole reason a lot of people think he’s not fine is the D grass roots aren’t willing to go to bat for him. What Joe needs is a hundred liberal Ben Garrisons. That’s why Trump is perceived as more competent.

Who would win in a debate between Biden and Luca Brasi?

1 Like

Just lol. You are just pretending we didn’t all see the debate. Try harder with your trolling please to at least make it interesting.

I’m sure I’ve seen it about 10 times and never remembered how LOL that was.

I have the answer to the Crooked Joe Biden Incompetence Puzzle — Let’s do another Debate, but this time, no holds barred - An all on discussion, with just the two of us on stage, talking about the future of our Country. The ratings were massive for the First Debate, record setting, in fact, but this one, because of the format, would blow everything away! Let Joe explain why he wants Open Borders, with millions of people, and many violent criminals from parts unknown, pouring into our once great Nation, or why he wants Men Playing in Women’s Sports, or demand ALL ELECTRIC VEHICLES within five years, or why he allowed INFLATION TO RUN RAMPANT, destroying the people of our Country, and so much more. It would also, under great pressure, prove his “competence,” or lack thereof. Likewise it would be yet another test for me. What a great evening it would be, just the two of us, one on one, in a good, old fashioned Debate, the way they used to be. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE!!!

Donald Trump Truth Social 05:45 PM EST 07/04/22

1 Like

The lesson Dems should take away is that they need to be at war with the media rather than thinking there’s a job that the media is supposed to be doing.

1 Like

If she knows. If he has it, it isn’t very advanced. My mother didn’t realize my father had dementia until I was helping them move one day. I said “you know he has dementia” and she was dumbstruck. Sometimes you don’t see the small incremental changes in your partner when you live with them.

1 Like

11 Likes

Iron is this the first time you’ve ever disagreed with the economist?

2 Likes

Dems need to obey their rich donors and the media.

https://x.com/schwartzbCNBC/status/1808988468447752682

1 Like

Adelson’s widow should step up to fund the rest of his campaign

2 Likes

Don’t make me root for segregationist corn pop

2 Likes

biden successfully broke us from the chains of plutocracy and big media

We did it, Joe

2 Likes

Big donors not supporting joe make me want to support him more

What if some of those donors are also moving against Biden because they think he’s moved too far to the left on Israel?

Israel was last season. These new dementia episodes are bangers.

6 Likes

Ammar Moussa, a spokesman for Mr. Biden’s campaign, criticized the news media for making note of the president’s stumbles.

“It was clear what President Biden meant when he was talking about his historic record, including a record number of appointments to the federal bench,” he said, referring to the president’s comments about being a Black woman. “This is not news and the media has passed the point of absurdity here.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/04/us/politics/biden-election-campaign.html

3 Likes

I heard the comments and I agree that he was just listing his “firsts” and not saying that he was a black woman. That said, it seems the calls for him to step aside are getting too loud for the Party to stick with him. They can’t throw all kinds of doubt on such a fundamental issue as his competency and then flip back to “he’s our guy”. It they do, he’s just going to lose. Mess.