2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Still haven’t seen any Trump signs, but that’s not exactly a surprise.

10 Likes

Fair number of Harris signs here. Zero Trump. I remember a prominent Trump banner from '20 but I haven’t seen it this time. Maybe they moved. Also haven’t had any Trump flag truck parades around the Capitol; they’re tearing up an intersection on the main drag so hopefully that keeps them away until after the election.

4 Likes

there are more trump signs around me than harris signs. i think that having a bunch of houses with political signs makes the neighborhood look trashy. especially this early out. the last few elections i noticed most people tend to wait until a week or two before the election instead of signaling all summer that an extremely political lunatic lives here. but, the people with no sense of how crazy they look leans heavily trump so it makes sense in my mind why i have been seeing so many more trump signs.

of course this could all be cope and we’re gonna get blown out and it’ll be the last election ever. 50/50

2 Likes

My neighborhood is covered in Harris/Walz signs. It’s like every third or fourth house. Was not anywhere close to this in previous elections. I have only seen two very small Trump signs anywhere near us. I am in deep-blue California but my zip code only went for Biden something like 52/48, which was actually down from H. Clinton.

1 Like

I’m in upstate SC but I am seeing more Trump energy now than in 20 but less excitement than in 16. More just resigned to vote for him

There are a surprising amount of Harris signs and 0 Trump signs in my neighborhood in a solidly red county.

2 Likes

https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1838776104804315240

2 Likes

Remember, Tweets are endorsements

1 Like

Zero trump signs anywhere in my community. They’re still going to pull the lever but they’re definitely ashamed.

1 Like

Plenty of Trump and Harris lawn signs in Bumblefuck, Ohio. And one weirdo with an RFK Jr. sign.

1 Like

You misspelled hero

2 Likes

Sent my 82 yr old Trump supporting mother the SamElliot ad , after watching she claims she isn’t voting for Harris or Trump.

Good chance she will anyway.

Trump Yard signs and truck flags are way down here, in my redneck part of Texas.

My hopium is that when asked people say they will vote trump, but maybe they don’t bother this time.

3 Likes

in his defense, he did specify ‘western hemisphere’.

2 Likes

Election cycle can be really short in Australia. Think it can be as little as 6 weeks between calling the election and the actual election.

1 Like

6 Likes

Go back where you came from. You taking white jobs, black jobs and Hispanic jobs.

When we call the election it’s already over. We win.

Why block voter IDs when you can instead block parking

1 Like