2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

What’s that?

This is another point to him being almost too bad of a politician and potentially being an operative trying to bring down the Republicans from the inside.

2 Likes

Might be Weatherford

Lubbock

1 Like

I think the important thing is to recognize what’s going on today and to vote. And so that’s my answer. It’s not really about a movie made five or six years ago. It is, but we need to respond to what we’re seeing, hearing, feeling now, and vote responsibly, whatever that is., We must participate. That’s my answer.

pathetic.

I don’t think Taylor Swift will impact anyone who was undecided.

But I do think she is having a huge impact on people deciding to vote at all. Particularly among young voters who will go blue if they can be convinced to turn up at the ballot box.

Finding it hard to believe anyone would follow her lead to vote but then go red, but to that point, she only said who she’s voting for without telling anyone to do the same.

5 Likes

I have to believe Taylor moves the needle just a bit for some younger voters.

4 Likes

I kind of agree. There is bound to be some Swiftie who was raised in a MAGA household, that’s going to be Kamala-curious after that.

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1834005403266396593?t=3O01m-ApVUPslZC5Raj_sg&s=19

Rough math says that’s about 12,000 in PA. Go Taylor.

4 Likes

Trump first ran for President warning about rapists coming in from Mexico. I’m worried about keeping the rapist out of the White House.

Linda Ronstadt

P.S. to J.D. Vance:

I raised two adopted children in Tucson as a single mom. They are both grown and living in their own houses. I live with a cat. Am I half a childless cat lady because I’m unmarried and didn’t give birth to my kids? Call me what you want, but this cat lady will be voting proudly in November for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz .

9 Likes
1 Like

:100:

The ratio of the effectiveness of [turning out people who’d vote for you if they voted at all] to [courting “moderates” and “undecideds”] is essentially dividing by zero

4 Likes

I bet Theil wrote that for him

I’ve said this before several times, but maybe not on this website: I genuinely can’t understand why Rubin hasn’t killed himself. Follow your ideology you stupid f slur. You and Theil can help each other do it

1 Like

Wasn’t it recently reported that he along with Tim Pool and other right-wingers are being paid by Russia through a media company based in Tennessee?

That’s a good reason to stay alive.

https://x.com/Politics_Polls/status/1834093866871296197?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

1 Like

It’s easy to register to vote in Georgia and easy to check your voter status, polling place, etc. But boy, I’m nervous about my daughter’s registration. She turns 18 in late October.

In May, she was doing some volunteer work and there was an organization doing voter registration there. She was confident it was totally legit, so she registered. After several weeks, there was no record of her when I checked the Georgia voter page, so I called the county office.

Guy said he didn’t see anything, either, and said it was ok to re-register online. So she did that in mid-July, with me right there. Site said it takes 2-4 weeks to get in system.

I checked every day for a few weeks and nothing. Then, finally, I did get to a page that had her name in the corner, but none of the fields for her information were populated. I called again. Lady said she did see her registration, but that she was going to print out her info and give it to someone else so it could be entered manually. Said it would be done in a day or two. Once it’s done, her status would be “pending” until she turned 18.

It wasn’t. So I called again last week. This time, the guy told me that everything was cool, that the fields all stay blank while she is “pending” and when she turns 18, everything will magically appear.

Suffice to say, I will F5 that page all day on her birthday.

3 Likes

Dude, let the helicopter rest.

2 Likes

She’s in school during the day. It’s much easier for me, working at home, to check her voter status and make a phone call. She’s asked me to help.

10 Likes

https://x.com/JosephPolitano/status/1834018321714352514

6 Likes