2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

They really bungled this by having it go so long. This speech in prime time would’ve been a net positive.

1 Like

So nice to have a Joe glitch that doesn’t feel like a crisis.

2 Likes

Doing really well until the women with electrical power.

1 Like

Way too long, this speech. Local news anchors must be so pissed.

2 Likes

How is this not over yet. JFC.

1 Like

Every time I think he’s wrapping up, he launches into a new topic.

1 Like

LOL was just about to write these exact words.

1 Like

And that’s why I’ve decided to run for reelection!

7 Likes

Oh shit, that’s it! He’s going to challenge Trump to another debate. I forgot.

2 Likes

I’m going to be tired tomorrow and I’m already pissed about it lol.

1 Like

“Let me close with this”

:vince:

3 Likes

Walz crying like a baby when Biden promises to be the best volunteer for them

1 Like

Okay yeah, this definitely became a Grampa Simpson yellow onion story at some point.

3 Likes

Four more years! He’s just going to filibuster the whole process for 4 more years with this speech

3 Likes

Good speech. 2x too long.

1 Like

There were several moments where I thought wow, great place to end it. Then he just. Kept. Going.

1 Like

Anyone got any of those Trump losing his cool tweets for me?

1 Like

https://x.com/trumpdailyposts/status/1825739896205750538?s=46&t=hICOYYyCHuimCJQWftVfBQ

once believed in, including her statements that THERE WILL BE NO FRACKING IN PENNSYLVANIA and her HORRIBLE Performance on the Border, our “Border Czar,” where millions of criminals and people from mental institutions and terrorists, have been allowed to pour into our Country, totally unchecked and unvetted. It’s called, and she LOVES IT, an OPEN BORDER!!! Rather than the debate on September 4th, I have agreed to do a Tele-Town Hall, anchored by Sean Hannity, for Fox. It will take place in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania - Details to follow!

6 Likes

Failed pop star Britney Spears has just informed me that she will NOT attend my birthday party on September 4th. I am not surprised by this development because she knows it is very difficult, at best, for her to reach the same heights of pop superstardom as Toxic and her Album In the Zone, an eclectic record incorporating pop and urban music styles with instrumentation from techno and Middle Eastern genres…

11 Likes

lol wtf is a tele-town hall. weak