2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Vance is undoubtedly super weird, but he didn’t say the words quoted in that tweet. The host who was interviewing him did. Not that the tweet claims otherwise, but very easy to read it differently, especially with the quote-tweet.

1 Like

I agree. This was more in the realm of Howard Stern calling Ivanka “a piece of ass” and Trump going “yeah.”

1 Like

i don’t know that having an audience would go the way he thinks it will.

The VP debate is always really quiet from a crowd standpoint. It’s generally has had an audience that is under instructions to only applaud at the beginning and end. In every case I can think of outside of Biden/Palin, both candidates sit down. Which, yeah, is how a charisma vacuum like Vance should want it to be.

Though Presidential candidates are more commonly standing up instead, they usually demand polite crowds at those also. Even the mic-drop lines don’t get the backdrop of a big crowd reaction. It’s just primary debates where they’ll let in rambunctious people who will hoot and holler the whole time.

1 Like

That fly just wouldn’t shut up.

2 Likes

Because you can strongly predict the conditional probability of Kamala winning the election given a national popular vote win of X points. It seems that this year something around +3 points confers like a 50/50 win probability.

Your wife needs to smile more.

2 Likes

Man there is so much uncertainty about this. Maybe the bias is 3 or 5, but on the other hand maybe it’s less than 1?

https://x.com/brianbeutler/status/1823806472951943381?s=46&t=5Y4DrgHazxMWQ9paU0HR7w

It’s going to be a long 3 months with lots of heartburn.

Can Harris make RFK Jr Secretary of STFU and Don’t Show Your Stupid Face Ever Again?

7 Likes

She’d be prettier if she was smiling.

Why on earth would she want RFK JR endorsement? What could he say that would persuade his backers to vote for her?

The reporting has all indicated that her camp told him to fuck off.

2 Likes

“I quit.”

obviously, I just don’t understand how he thought he had any leverage.

The man thought it was a good idea to release a tape describing that bear story. Taking his 5% polling and running precisely the Connor Roy playbook from the last season of Succession is probably one of his more reasonable ideas.

2 Likes

17 Likes

https://x.com/Maddog03111985/status/1823927502848286964?t=Oko77l9nDFa9c_U4PQPnBg&s=19

I have to admit it feels ridiculous compared to where we were a month ago. Man, I want to slam dunk this orange clown.

10 Likes

wtf my Mom is an American Trump supporter who helps raise her grandson because day care is fucking expensive and my Mom wants to do it.

Why would you even let this weirdo close to the administration? He has no talent other than accidentally causing world-wide events to happen. He’s like Forrest Gump without the charm.

1 Like

Obviously she wants to do it because she’s been genetically programmed to seek out her only way to add value to human society

4 Likes