2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Obama was able to snag the ball from Hillary but he was a once-in-a-generation talent up against the most unelectable politician in history. No way someone like Shapiro or Big Gretch were ever going to win primaries against the establishment pick in 2016 or 2020.

Pollsters HATE her – Learn the One “Weird” Trick Used to Win the Presidency

2 Likes

Wellll that was entirely predictable :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Harris would switch back if we had 60 or 50+ senators ready to nuke the fillibuster. Literally who cares its never happening.

I doubt she would but I guess she is a bit of a wind sock.

And of course it’s never going to happen if the second a politician gets serious they immediately disavow it. Go out on a limb and make the case for it ffs

1 Like

J.B. Pritzker with the couch reference

1 Like

Multiple!

7 Likes

It’s been a problem over and over again for roughly half the polls published.

1 Like

Vance has a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease

It’s gotta feel weird being Joe Biden and reading all these headlines.

1 Like

“I could have been brat” - Joe Biden, probably

12 Likes

“How often in a hundred days do you get to get to change the trajectory of the world? How often in a hundred days do you get to do something that’s going to impact generations to come?” Walz asked.

“And how often in the world do you make that bastard wake up afterwards and know that a Black woman kicked his ass and sent him on the road, and you know that’s something that guy’s going to have to live with the rest of his life.”

16 Likes

Fire.

4 Likes

2 Likes

So would a picture of white dudes for Harris and black dudes for Trump both look exactly like this

2 Likes

“I hate the police,” Vance said. “Given the number of negative experiences I’ve had in the past few years, I can’t imagine what a black guy goes through.”

You should go full alpha if you’re going to pull this move.

4 Likes

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1818102968568132080?s=46

15 Likes

Are liberals really going with this “weird” thing or is this mostly alt-right idiots doing a parody of liberals?