2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

I wonder if we’ll actually see the farcical lawsuit attempts they’ve threatened when the Dems formally nominate Harris. Wouldn’t do great things for their argument when they’re trying their own switcheroo (except, in their case, after the person has already been nominated).

Amazing wtf

who was the original “Freak and very weird dude” quote about?

Because they were fucking spot on for the current republican party

the writers are just completely lazy nowadays. couch fucking is just a rehashed plot line from Nip/Tuck. noone wants to come up with anything original.

1 Like

The increasingly large sweat stains are chefs kiss

5 Likes

It was Howard Lederer’s note about Gobbo inadvertently making its way back to Gobbo.

In Gobbo’s defense, I have it in my mind that he is not at all Republican.

6 Likes

Yeah I think the person who Gobbo emailed somehow forwarded the internal thread back to him underneath the rejection email.

3 Likes

you have it backwards. it’s the holdouts, not the progressives.

think of it this way, in 2024 there is a 1000x national movement with hundreds of leaders to combat climate change compared to 2000. and yet then it was a neoliberal candidate who cared about climate change than any of the voters. all this talk about eDems not leading enough, when history actually shows they did. it’s 2000’s/2020’s media’s fault for sure that we have warped memories, but also to the centrist voters who instead preferred a $400 tax rebate, and progressives voters who decided that the car seatbelt guy was better than someone who pushed through major $$$ into internet investments.

holy fucking shit, literal spit take you bastard.

Thank you, yes that was it.

Of course this take is 180 degrees wrong. Calling people weird is a fascist macho kind of thing, whether that’s “moonchild” or “green-haired” something or other. Is it weird that the Dems seem be loving it? Those Republicans are not normal! Instead of “Keep Austin Weird”, is the new slogan “Keep Martha’s Vineyard Normal”?

I mean, lol at women doing more to “enforce conformity”.

1 Like

Grunching. It’s also about what is normal.

We’ve had 70 years of family fucking values being an oppressed woman, two beaten kids and no emotional intelligence.

Being able to say “no actually, loving step mom, co parents, two dad’s, supporting your trans daughter and not being a rapist are real family values” is glorious.

4 Likes

https://x.com/DavidCornDC/status/1818031362139693430

I realize that voters don’t punish hypocrisy basically at all, but this is a bit more awkward to walk back than his various criticisms of Trump specifically.

1 Like

ok now I think they really might drop him

I’m listening to 2nd Gentleman Doug Emhoff on Preet’s podcast and he clearly got the memo

1. Called JD a weird guy at least 5 times so far.
  2. Talked about his relationship with his ex wife and the way that they all co-parent in a clear and relatable way.
  3. Talked about Kamala in a loving and endearing way. Even said that her laugh is one of his favorite things about her (heh). I tried imagining Melania talking about Donald that way and just laughed.
8 Likes

https://twitter.com/NormanChad/status/1817644915683402222

18 Likes

Ok Clovis needs to be nicer to Norman Chad

7 Likes

a buddy of mine sent me a Harris tiktok that he didnt even realize was from Tucker Carlson’s news site. like they can’t find attacks that people aren’t just like, “oh those are all good ideas.”

1 Like

https://x.com/politics_polls/status/1818038089258078536?s=46

8 Likes