2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

I think him losing and then dying (shortly after) is the best outcome. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee a loss, so having a fatal heart attack now is better.

4 Likes

link to White Dudes for Harris call sign up:

6 Likes

I mean, I did say the best outcome for society.

Also think there’s a small chance of a Kamala blowout, really.

A few burnt monkey testicle is a small price to pay to perfect this:

7 Likes

Trump must lose for reasons similar to what Timothy Snyder says about Russia.

https://x.com/Intellect_Vids/status/1782006388497011039

or

2 Likes

Blue ticks are on it.

3 Likes

2 time loser, + losing to a black woman, will make a dent. People not completely buried in the cult will start pretending they were never-Trumpers all along.

4 Likes

Here in Florida, I have noticed far fewer Trump signs in yards and on vehicles this election season. Sadly, I think he’ll win this state easily, but it appears people aren’t as proud to be Trumpers.

Can old, white Karens really be ready to dump Trump?

Give us your insight. No one here is more qualifed?

3 Likes

These people just don’t exist unless there is evidence I haven’t seen

“We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom,” said Harris with a laugh, quoting the Oct. 27, 1996 episode ‘Treehouse of Horror VII’.

18 Likes

my mom just sent me this lmao

5 Likes

Hoooooly shit

I hope the red morons start trying to use this as an attack and just get dunked on for being out of touch, unfunny assholes.

That’s awesome. Well, they did predict her winning the presidency down to the outfit.

8 Likes

Vance is gonna make the tax penalty $2,401

1 Like

The only upside for Trump of the JD pick is Vance has the same property as him. There’s so much negative noise that it’s hard for any single thing to cut through.

1 Like

Yeah he’s got that Tom Wambsgams will-do-anything-to-get-ahead quality Trump craves.

4 Likes

lol I was about trying to figure what what the new Vance thing was.