2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

I don’t see it happening, he’d have to admit he made a mistake

In recent polls that have both 3-way and 2-way polling, Kamala is pulling more RFK support than Trump, and the explanation is obvious: some chunk of Dems disappointed with Joe being old say they’d support RFK instead. I’d expect most of those votes to come home by the convention. After that, we’ll probably see a smaller share for RFK, and of those, they’ll be much Trumpier.

1 Like

Wat? Have you been under a rock for 8 years? Everyone Trump hires is the best ever, and everyone who used to work for him is trash, and there is absolutely no admission of mistakes ever.

3 Likes

I asked the question because your position makes sense if you don’t have any women in your life that you care about. If you’re allowed to vote and argue in your own self interest then why am I not allowed to do the same?

Trump winning would materially harm me and those I love. Obviously it would not do the same for you (so you think). It seems that our thinking on this issue is aligned.

I don’t give a shit who you are in real life and I don’t have time to dox anyone.

11 Likes

“couch-fucker sympathizer” doesn’t feel like an overwhelming demographic.

2 Likes

Any stories on this from that Chinese news channel that makes computer generated reenactments?

4 Likes

Ah yes, the 10,000 IQ “theory of accelerationism”. You are very smart.

7 Likes

I guarantee you that if you ever find out what gets JD off it will make couch fucking seem like the most normie fetish ever.

9 Likes

Guess what….

https://x.com/jeremiahdjohns/status/1816845467625328923?s=46&t=k3YA52U8SV6oodQANcy20g

6 Likes

But think about it, man. Germany’s a pretty nice country these days. Universal health care, gun control, and a functioning economy. So really, if it takes several million dead due to genocide and a few dozen million dead on top of that due to world war, wasn’t it all worth it?

1 Like

Lol

4 Likes

10 Likes

Hell yeah, thats what I’m talking about.

Hide your aquatic furniture when JD Vance comes to town

17 Likes

True story, I almost suggested earlier that Vance jacks while staring at a white wall and playing whale songs. I told you I am VP material.

1 Like

It’s different for some office staffer guy that can be swapped out quietly. High profile gigs are way different. Look at kavanaugh, any normal republican would have cut that dude loose and just plugged in another federalist society dipshit.

https://x.com/harris_wins/status/1816649443157930437

3 Likes

Dude, he’s trashing Pence. He’s trashed his cabinet. It’s not just nobodies.

God I hate when people call shit like this “devastating” or whatever. It just drips with desperation try-hard click bait stench. Just tell us what it is and let people decide for themselves.

7 Likes