2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Remind me - weren’t you the idiot claiming trump would be in jail by now? someone like you saying I write drivel is actually a compliment - thanks. It’s more of a reflection on you than on me.

I’m unsure the intent of your driveby contentless comment here other than to make yourself feel better - what a great contribution to the rich discourse here. Go vote for a cop and tell your white ass in the mirror you’re making a difference.

Grunching about the Hannibal Lecter discussion but I saw a theory and can’t find it now. Basically said that Trump’s Hannibal Lecter thing is because he doesn’t realize that asylum has two different meanings

3 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/barack-michelle-obama-endorse-harris-video-live-call-2024-07-26/

Guess Obama doesn’t hate Kamala after all!

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1816760809193677069

3 Likes

Dude is an ottomenphile.

1 Like

Who hasn’t been excited by the thrill of the chaise?

30 Likes

How the hell do you fact check whether someone had sex with a couch???

3 Likes

You could gather fibre samples from all previous couches they’ve owned and see if there’s extra wear and tear between the cushions compared to other parts of the couch.

lol. Duh, now it seems so obvious :grin:
I was curious how they could determine he did not have sex with a couch. Thanks for the explanation!

I think we forgot to think of our inner Clovis and are taking this too far.

3 Likes

We aren’t talking about consensual sex between a man and a couch. We are talking about SA of a sofa that has been zipped up tight, and is no longer talking.

#couchescantconsent

2 Likes

wHAt AboUt oHiO?

If Montana or Florida left her off the ballot it would only help her. If they wanted to fuck with her they’d require both Harris and Biden to be on the ballot.

https://x.com/ChadLivengood/status/1816783981397885135

Sure wish every pollster would either press third-party voters for a lean or include the simple two-choice question in the poll, since I don’t expect there’s a single state that will have 10% support for RFK in November. But anyway, in the story this pollster indicates that its last Michigan poll was January and that it was Trump +8 then.

4 Likes

Kennedy votes are going to tip like 70-30 for Trump if Kennedy drops out.

2 Likes

1 Like

right now? Probably. However with a Kamala wave that could be 60/40. In all likelihood RFK votes are more likely 30/20/50 trump, Kamala, no show.

1 Like

My hunch is that RFK voters break Trump also, but I think it’s difficult to really know. I assume that the primary motives for backing RFK come from two groups: (1) aggressive anti-vaxxers who resent Trump for the COVID vaccine and at least meaningfully distrust him on that issue; and (2) low-information voters who like the Kennedy name and don’t know much about him. I assume group one breaks primarily for Trump if forced, and group two breaks more for Harris.

RFK is more liked by GOP voters and more hated by Dem voters because he heavily codes as GOP and seems like more of a middle finger to Dems than anything, but I’m not sure that necessarily creates the most accurate reflection of where people who are still claiming support of him are going if he leaves the race.

1 Like

Nah, Kennedy supporters are the people who think that being contrarian means being smart. There’s a big overlap with anti-vaxxers, obviously, but that’s the root psychological driver.

3 Likes