2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Tesla also makes billions selling CAFE credits to the other automakers tho.

1 Like

I did not know that. It amounts to something, but it is about 2% of their revenue.

Vance wrote that horrible book shitlibs read and pretended to be serious people talking about, though.

And yet, Ohioans and Texans both have majorities among likely voters for pro-choice

GJGE dems

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/13/opinion/joe-biden-president.html

for over two weeks now, the corporate media has obsessively focused on the June presidential debate and the cognitive capabilities of a man who has, perhaps, the most difficult and stressful job in the world. The media has frantically searched for every living human being who no longer supports the president or any neurologist who wants to appear on TV. Unfortunately, too many Democrats have joined that circular firing squad.

Yes. I know: Mr. Biden is old, is prone to gaffes, walks stiffly and had a disastrous debate with Mr. Trump. But this I also know: A presidential election is not an entertainment contest. It does not begin or end with a 90-minute debate.

Enough! Mr. Biden may not be the ideal candidate, but he will be the candidate and should be the candidate. And with an effective campaign that speaks to the needs of working families, he will not only defeat Mr. Trump but beat him badly. It’s time for Democrats to stop the bickering and nit-picking.

This election offers a stark choice on issue after issue. If Mr. Biden and his supporters focus on these issues — and refuse to be divided and distracted — the president will rally working families to his side in the industrial Midwest swing states and elsewhere and win the November election. And let me say this as emphatically as I can: For the sake of our kids and future generations, he must win.

1 Like

Well this board’s leader has spoken

3 Likes

That’s… Unfortunate.

3 Likes

I know, right. It is fucking insane.

Some people just want to deport Mexicans more than they want reproductive choice.

Then they should love Joe biden

Sigh.

the local right wing campaign commercials from 2020 were, in retrospect, correct. biden is a puppet of the far left bernie/aoc neomaoist coalition and he’s gonna implement green new deal and raise the minimum wage and eat the rich because he’s sleepy and dopey and easily manipulated by leftists.

1 Like

They should like Biden and love Trump. For one, the policy is worse under Trump, but what people like is the open hate more than policy.

heh heh heh

I wasn’t sure whether you meant Bernie or Beetlejuice.

3 Likes

7 Likes

dff64c0f-8883-4821-9c83-2ef5cd1f823d_text

1 Like

https://x.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1812248766172512373?t=v9Aur63IuXrRfWz_Fvoqig&s=19