2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Betting markets only a cent or two move towards Kamala. Going to be the status quo after this barring a late meltdown.

1 Like

Is he going to call on Doucey?

1 Like

I beg your pardon ghost

1 Like

Annnnnd hes gone way past answering the question without actually answring it

This is the core problem: liberal who is going to vote for Biden thinks prices are skyrocketing when inflation is 3%. People get wrapped up in the social media narratives that have no basis in reality.

Not really trying to get into the inflation debate but which matters more in an election? Perception or reality?

1 Like

https://x.com/joshkraushaar/status/1811516488961994922?s=46

1 Like

Does he remember part two?

Perception matters more. That’s alterable, but unfortunately, no one person can alter it. It requires the work of a lot of people, most of whom aren’t political actors, to push back against narratives.

1 Like

Yes, we should concentrate on telling people that are experiencing rising prices that inflation is only 3% and they’re not really experiencing what they’re experiencing.

Also, Biden is a vibrant, articulate, well spoken 81 year old and is certainly not too old to be president. In fact, he’s probably a little too young to be president.

3 Likes

He really really needs to cut down on his answers.

Having a POTUS who can give articulate answers feels like a lifetime ago.

1 Like

Well Sleepy Joe put me to sleep. Tapping out.

It’s 8:01. Oh oh!

Yes, the next time I’m around people that are talking about the costs of everything being so high, I’ll be sure to tell them “ackchyually, inflation is only 3%”.

2 Likes

That is infuriating logic, if he drops out without a fight has a chance to bask in bright lights and confetti celebrating his VP becoming the first female president/etc or he can sadly slink away at 8pm to sleep and wonder if should pardon hunter

1 Like

Your sentiment is common. That’s a problem.

He’s knocking this press conference out of the park

Legit shocked

1 Like

Wat?

1 Like

The issue with inflation is nobody cares if it’s 1% this year if it was massive 3 years ago, they still just thinking about how much shit costs now compared to “back then”. It’s a nearly impossible thing to message on so they should focus elsewhere

1 Like