2024 US Presidential Election: Final Fortnight

https://x.com/Politics_Polls/status/1848782621649842219?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

7 Likes

I would recommend not dropping a ballot off and just voting by machine this election. That is the only way you can guarantee your vote is getting counted.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s quite a sample size

2 Likes

Polls for the next two weeks:
Harris up by 3-5 by A+ pollster weā€™ve heard of, down 1 by a pollster that asked Republicans at a diner in Alabama who theyā€™re voting for.

5 Likes

10/18-10/29?

Wat?

Parody?

Consequences!

I see Trump is going on Joe Rogan.

Name one german who isnā€™t hitler

Trump: uh well thereā€™s uhā€¦ hitlerā€™s dog, Blondie. Wonderful dog very loyal beautiful dog, i donā€™t care for dogs but that was a very good dog, i can tell you

And Vance is on theo von today.

Idk if Iā€™m just in a mood today or what, but Iā€™m feeling pretty shook. Trump going on Rogan seems really bad.

Honestly, the guy understands media and bang for buck just so much better than the dems. Heā€™s putting in barely any effort, but getting all the attention. The McDonaldā€™s stunt matters like 1,000x more than Harris doing a town hall or whatever. Rogan similarly has huge reach and huge potential for viral clips. And in both cases it plays well to the low info crowd that Trump needs to turn out to win.

Not liking this.

1 Like

Trump is going to win for the exact same reason he won in 2016. Just accept the pain and let it overtake you.

1 Like

Yeah I mean Kamala reportedly wanted to go on Rogan, so if that is accurate itā€™s not that she doesnā€™t understand the reach. IDK if Rogan doesnā€™t want her, or if it might still happen, or what.

Yeah I know itā€™s not a symmetrical playing field, but itā€™s hard for me to believe that she doesnā€™t have options. Go on Rogan. Go on Hot Ones. Do something to grab back the attention. A stunt, whatever. Be creative.

2 Likes

Yeah but have you considered that he likes big macs? Makes you think.

1 Like

It does in fact seem like younger voters are just not ticking the box for Democrat (and who can blame them):

https://x.com/Andy_Bloch/status/1848723899015668196

https://x.com/Andy_Bloch/status/1848828684985323879

The Dems are pinning their hopes on a bunch of this yellow block being ā€œstealth Democratsā€. It does at a minimum seem harder to tell what is going on this year than it was in previous cycles.

Yep, saw this data just a minute ago. So will the youth save us?

I swore I would try to stop reading tea leaves, but instead Iā€™m clicking around on substacks Iā€™ve never heard of before tonight.

His discussion of the Harvard survey is interesting, as is his most recent discussion of early voting.

Hereā€™s to 2 weeks of non-stop stress.

the early vote shit is just all a mess, you canā€™t make heads or tails of it

If this holds throughout the country and the young still primarily vote D, then early vote counts would be severely underrepresenting D participation, right?

I and others have been saying for a while that the youth is not as blue as people want to believe, particularly the males who seem to be pretty fascism-curiousā€¦