2024 US Presidential Election: 22 More Days

Voted Kamala, there isn’t any evidence that she’s behind

4 Likes

Just wait for how he reacts when they call her the winner of Arizona.

https://x.com/politico/status/1845961290642018748?s=46

1 Like

I’m mostly exactly w gman42 here.
Bit more optimistic maybe, but fml people are morons.

1 Like

If the election was held today I would pick Kamala, but if you ask me in three weeks I might favor trump, it seems like kamala is sliding right now
just like she was after the DNC only this time there is not another debate where she can humiliate him on national tv and shift the momentum back to her side. It seems like the majority of the catalysts that could swing this election (another hurricane, Iran-Israel/any major conflict breaking out) are going on to be in trumps favor. Another bombshell indictment could favor Kamala in a normal world but it doesn’t seem like any of trumps legal troubles are impacting him at all.

1 Like

https://x.com/jeffmason1/status/1845993104706351379?s=46

1 Like

Not the worst idea, she can basically tell him anything and he will agree with it.

8 Likes

I agree. It seems like a good move to me.

1 Like

Maybe for once the ticket will prepare a good answer for “why haven’t you done it the last 3.5 years?” because he’s going to repeat that over and over.

1 Like

I would imagine a good amount of these “I don’t know what side to pick” lunatics pick the person that they think is going to win.

1 Like

This shit is going to be insane if it comes down to that Nebraska district.

Rogan will at least be a good faith interview unlike anything on Fox News where they have a single agenda and it’s to harm her campaign.

Yeah, maybe she can get them to think twice about all of this right-wing propaganda that all of them seem to have fallen for hook, line and sinker. Like Democrats are “pro-crime” etc.

I said Harris wins but am depressed. I feel like Jimmy Carter is in a good spot. He can early vote Kamala today then check out. I kinda want to do the same.

I early-voted Kamala yesterday (which means Indiana’s going blue, obviously) and will do my best to mostly check out. At this point it feels legitimately impossible for either candidate to open up a prohibitive lead by Election Day, and trying to read the tea leaves on what marginal movement may happen from one moment to the next seems pointless. Any reasonable observer with a strong preference as to who wins will just have to accept that they’re definitely going into E-Day with a lot of discomfort.

2 Likes

USDC is one of the least weird crypto coins, it’s exchangeable 1:1 with USD on coinbase.

NFA - could all be a big scam, but poly seems legit to me and I’ve got money on there. Just got this filled.

5 Likes

Whether or not this was offhand: no matter who wins there is a lot of work to do and good left to be done. There are more good people than bad and the fight is not lost. Please stick around.

9 Likes

Nice. Dollars on sale for 63c

1 Like

So if he wins the Presidency but not the popular vote, that’s a push?

Should be a win if I’m reading it right

7 Likes

Harris popular vote down to 62c on there today…